Sketch Something / Sugar Nellie Guest DT


I just noticed that there is a beautiful sketch over at 'Stamp Something' today. So I grabbed my beloved new Leanne Ellis stamps (Sugar Nellie) and the gorgeous kit 'Life's a beach' created by Sahlin Studio to create this card.
*****
Ich habe gerade gesehen das es heute einen wunderschönen Sketch bei 'Stamp Something' gibt. Also hab' ich mir meine geliebten neuen Leanne Ellis stamps (Sugar Nellie) Stempel und das super schöne Kit 'Life's a beach' von Sahlin Studio geschnappt und diese Karte gewerkelt.

stamps:
Sugar Nellie ('Dreamer' designed by Leanne Ellis)

coloured with:
Tombow markers
Sakura Stardust gel pen clear


design papers:
Life's A Beach by Sahlin Studios


others:
green cardstock (Crea Motion)
ribbon (Poppicrafts)
spacer (Poppicrafts)
paper flowers (Prima Marketing)
yellow mini brad (Making Memories)
white gel pen (Inkssentials)
distressing tool (Ranger)

paper piercing tool from stash


~°~ Thanks for visiting my blog ~°~

12 comments:

  1. So pretty! I love this image and your card is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Boah wow die ist wieder einmal so wunderschön.
    Tolle Farben. Klasse.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful card Sylvia,l love the image and colours.

    Hugs Riet.x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card. You are such a talented lady.
    hugs
    Kaza.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is fab, Sylvia!! I love the colours.

    Thank you so much for your lovely comment on my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my gosh. I love this card. The colors are fabulous!!!!! So adorable, and love the image. Hugs to you......

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is really gorgeous hun, the colours are just fab and work so well together, sending you bug hugs {{{}}} love pops x x x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sylvia, deine Karte ist wieder ein Traum - die Farbzusammenstellung ist richtig frisch.
    Wünsche dir einen wunderschönen Sonntag

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Sylvia! Oh wow, what a fab card you've made with the sketch, I love those Sugar Nellie images! Thanks for joining us at Stamp Something and good luck!
    Shelly x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Sylvia

    I found your blog through Poppet's Place.

    What a treat.

    You have some lovely creations on your blog and I love this one. The colours go so well together and such a great image/layout.

    Love Jules xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Sylvia, this is such a great card, image is so cool and you matched it so well with the papers! Thanks for your comment! Hugs Nilla

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great job with the Stamp Something sketch and I love your color combo.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! I hope to see you again, soon :)
Sylvia xx