Birthday Wishes

I'm addicted to these cute selfmade paper flowers! I love that I can do them in any color and size I need them and they are so very easy to make :)

and here's a close-up to show you the glitter on the flower (I used some Twinklings H2O Icicles to put on the paper I created the flowers with):

stamp:
sentiment from clear stamp set by Inkadinkado

design papers:
Confectioneries Scrap Pack by Quirky Twerp

other supplies/tools:
kraft cardstock (Bazzill)
Nestabilities Label (Spellbinders)
Swirl stamp by Rhonna Farrer (Autumn Leaves)
mini brad (Poppicrafts)
spacer (Poppicrafts)
ribbon (Rico Design) 
crown metal charm (ebay)
Inkssentials white gel pen (Ranger)
Twinklings H2O Icicles
paper piecing tool

~°~ Thanks for visiting my blog ~°~

4 comments:

  1. Boah ist die wieder klasse.
    Die Blume ist ein toller Hingucker. Fantastisch liebe Sylvia.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sandy hat es auf dem Punkt gebracht...
    Die Blume ist ein toller Hingucker und die ganze Karte ist ein Gedicht!!

    Ganz liebe Grüße
    Doris

    ReplyDelete
  3. Eine traumhaft schöne Karte liebe Sylvia.

    LG
    Anke

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Sylvia, I love your card, that DP is gorgeous! That flower you made sure looks yummy to me, you know me I LOVE sparkle!! Great job girl!!

    Hugs, Naoual xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! I hope to see you again, soon :)
Sylvia xx