bloom where you were planted

I totally love the new 'Sweet and Salty' line by Phindy! I love these images so much that I just had to purchase this stamp! Yesss... believe it or not, but even though I'm a super proud member of her DT, I also spend my own money for her wonderful images ;-) because I really can't get enough of them :-)

I made this card following Domis sketch over at Simon Says Challenges 
I also created my own paper flowers using punches and design papers so I can enter it in this weeks Quixotic Challenges also :)
and a close up of the image

~°~ supply list ~°~


stamp:
Pretty Blooms by Phindys Place

color medium:
Tombow Dual Brush pens

design papers:
Bohemian Garden by Bella Gypsy

other supplies:
flower and butterfly punches by EK Success
spacers and mini brads by Poppicrafts
cardstock, paper piercing tool and pop dots from stash

~°~ Thanks for visiting my blog ~°~

7 comments:

  1. I blame you in the fact that I am now heading straight to Phindy's shop to buy that image! You eabler, you!
    Am in love with your card, gorgeous feel of a warm sunny careless day ...mmmmmmmm
    TFS
    Hugs
    Annika

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhh Sylvia,what a gorgeous card,i love your image and your papers.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous! Love your card and the image is fab! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. ein hübsches kärtchen.
    da bekommt man doch gleich lust auf den garten ;)

    lg und eienn schönen sonntag dir.
    doreen

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh I love the flowers and the cute image you used! What a great card!
    Thanks for joining Simon Says Stamp Challenge this week!
    Hugs, Dena

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is gorgeous hun i love it, coloured gorgeously too, and gorgeous papers big hugs Pops x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow - this is GORGEOUS!!! Your coloring is fantastic. I love this!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! I hope to see you again, soon :)
Sylvia xx