First Post in May

Hi everyone and happy Friday :) 

Oh my goodness... I hardly can believe it's May 12th and this is my first post for this month *woops*
How could this happen?

Well.. as some of you may know already, my dog Mexx and I are a Search and Rescue Dog team of the German Red Cross. And therefore we have to take an SAR exam every 18 
months. This always makes me 'sick' weeks ahead of the date ;-/ 
Well... now it's over... the exam was at the end of April and we passed it succesfully *yay*
 But after passing the exam I felt absolutely drained and totally lost ALL of my (creative) mojo :-/

BTW: For all of you interested.. this is my dog Mexx :) 
(and the back of the head you can see in the lower right corner is me *lol*)


 But now that blogger is back, my mojo and I am, too *g*

Soooo... with a 'little' delay.... 
here's my card for the actual CRAFTS AND ME CHALLENGE (punches).


I used the adorable rubber stamp 'Vanessa' by Hannah Lynn for my card and the papers are from digi paper packs by Graham Like The Cracker: Footloose and Fancy Solid Papers and Footloose and Fancy Worn Papers. I colored the stamped image with Tombow Dual Brush pens, Mondeluz watercolor pencils and some Stickles in 'Waterfall' (glitter with a little hint of blue).


Thanks so much for stopping by today and I hope you will have a wonderful, sunny and relaxed weekend :)


~°~ Thanks for visiting my blog ~°~
Sylvia

9 comments:

  1. Hallo liebe Sylvia!!! Was fuer ein toller Hund....Ich habe auch ein Schaeferhund!!!!!
    Deine Karte ist ein Traum...wunderschoen coloriert und gestaltet!!!!
    Wuensche Dir ein schoenes Wochenende!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am soooo happy to see you back Sylvia, this is FABULOUS!!!! I LOVE this image and your coloring is AWESOME girly!!! AWWW so glad you guys are all finished up, what a handsome doggie!!! LUV him!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, how cool is that!! Huge congrats to you and Mexx! Your card is just stunning and so glad to have you back : )
    Hugs~
    Dana

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations for you and Mexx on passing the SAR exam. Well done!

    What a lovely card.

    Marie-Anne

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sylvia - Congrats to you and Mexx! It is a wonderful ting that you do! I am so proud to know you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card, handsome Mexx and congrats on your passing exam.

    :) Lori m

    ReplyDelete
  7. First Congrats to you and Mexx.

    Stunning card. Your coloring is awesome.

    Hugs,
    Dianne
    http://mypaperhugs.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. That is wonderful about you and Mexx being on a search and rescue team! He is a beautiful dog.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Georgous cards Sylvia I love the green tones you have used and all those embellies add to make stunning cards.
    Teresa x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! I hope to see you again, soon :)
Sylvia xx