Congrats

Hi everyone and happy Friday :)

I have a super quick and easy Congrats card that I want to show you today:
For this card I used some of my leftover scraps from various October Afternoon patterned papers (I think they are from the 'Modern Homemaker' and 'Farm Fresh' collections).
I punched out some butterflies of the scraps and also cut out the 'Congrats' lettering using my Silhouette SD machine and a font I have on my computer (sorry.. forgot about which one it was.. I have a memory like a sieve *sigh*) and glued it all down with Glue Dots Minis and some liquid adhesive.

I hope you all will have a wonderful, sunny and creative weekend!


ETA: This card was published in CARDS Magazine December 2011 issue on p.65


challenges:


~°~ Thanks for visiting my blog ~°~
Sylvia

21 comments:

  1. Love the little butterflies, twines and chipboard on kraft!! DARLING card! Thanks so much for playing with us at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So colorful. I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful card Sylvia, wonderful lay-out!
    Hugs Jacqueline

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is stunning! I love it! It's on my Cards I Love board on Pinterest! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really love this card, Sylvia...so colorful and cute! Great idea for my scrap papers, too.
    Hugz,
    Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute card and it is always great to be able to use up some of our scraps.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this card! Great colors; great CAS design. So cute & fun!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous card, really stands out. My fav dp too : )
    emma x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a happy card...great colours. It made me smile!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a gorgeous card Sylvia.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fab card, so colourful :)
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Those butterflies are so stinkin' amazing!! Love, love, love!! Thanks so much for playing with us at CAS-ual Fridays! Looking forward to seeing more of you beautiful work!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Such a bright, fun card!
    Thanks for playing at CAS-ual Fridays!
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  14. too cute!!! Happy to see you at CAS-ual Fridays this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Einfach aber total klasse Karte! Finde ich supi! LG Janine

    ReplyDelete
  16. So colorful and fun!! Love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Was für eine wunderbare Idee, die Karte schaut zauberhaft aus, sehr, sehr hübsch.

    Herzliche Grüße
    von Anke

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love the fun and cheery colors you chose! Those punched butterflies are super sweet and I love the sentiment letters :) Thanks for playing with us this week at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Love the vibrancy of colors. Nice layout. Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  20. The colors and patterns in that row of butterflies is perfect. A great CAS layout. Thanks so much for playing along at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Simply beautiful!!!Thanks for playing along with us at Wee memories!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! I hope to see you again, soon :)
Sylvia xx