happy birthday to you

Hi everyone and happy Friday!
So glad you stopped by my blog today :-)

This time I have another simple birthday card to share

Pretty easy to create, but  I love the patterns and colors of the papers! Therefore I think they are going for themselves and it did not need much to dress it up any further - what do you think?



card receipe:
  • patterned paper - 'Bluebird' by Erica Zane
  • stamps - birthday sentiment from 'Write It Out: Everyday Sentiments' by Krisi's Kreations, 'Diffusion' from Hampton Arts
  • tools - Silhouette SD
  • cutting file - 'Butterflies Set 1' by The Cutting Files
  • other supplies - white pom pom trim from Bazzill, clear gemstones from Hero Arts, ColorBox inks, Glue Dots Lines

challenges:
~°~ Thanks for visiting my blog ~°~
Sylvia

6 comments:

  1. Hallo liebe Sylvia,

    deine Karte sieht fantastisch und wunderschön aus. Das Styling mit dem Bommelband ist sehr schick.

    Wünsche dir einen schönen Freitag
    Drück dich
    Anja

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, this is GORGEOUS! LOVE the colours! I found you at The Outlawz and am now a follower :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a gorgeous card Sylvia.


    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely card.

    Marie-Anne

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well I think your card is quite lovely! Love the pom poms they rock!
    Happy Stampin',
    Kristy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card thank you for joining us at RRC this time, hope you will join us again xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! I hope to see you again, soon :)
Sylvia xx