need your opinions, please!

Hi my sweet blogging friends :)

I am asking for a huge favor: I would be super happy if you'd share your opinion with me - because what is a blog without it's readers? *smile*

Well, recently I noticed that I am going back and forth and change between the 'styles' (do I have style? *lol*) 

There are periods when I create lots of 'clean and simple' cards, while during other weeks I create a lot more intricate cards with lots of colouring and embellishments and distressing and things like that.

I'm not sure if you -my readers- are too happy with this mix of styles?

And therefore I was thinking about splitting my blog!
I already have two for my cards ;-) but until now I always posted ALL kind of cards here on this stamping blog, while I only posted the more clean, simple and scrap related cards on my other blog.

What do YOU think about it?

Do you rather want to see only the more intricate cards with colouring, embellishments etc here on my stamping blog than a mix?
Should I post the 'other' (CAS/scrap-) cards on my scrap blog only?
Or would you prefer to see all of my work in one place?

I would *L*O*V*E* to hear from you what you think about it!

Please leave me a comment and/or vote for your personal preference on the poll I set up on top of the right side in my side bar (that's an easy way to keep your opinion 'anonymous' because I can't see who voted or who voted for which option :-) )

Thank you so much in advance for your help :-)


~°~ Thanks for visiting my blog ~°~
Sylvia

14 comments:

  1. hiya sweetie
    i have vote on your sidebar hunni
    hugs angelique

    ReplyDelete
  2. HI Sylvia - that's a very interesting question. Personally, I don't have a particular style of working either, but whatever you create is all part of you. I would say - why not keep all of your work together in one fabulous Blog - this makes it interesting and varied for your visitors, and showcases all your talents in one place.
    Hugs, Sylvia xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh please, share EVERYTHING that you make with us here in this one blog!! I did not know you had 2 blogs! I would hate to miss out on seeing any one of your fabulous creations. I LOVE them ALL!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Sylvia,
    Oh definitely all in one place hun, that way I am sure not to miss anything that you create.
    hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think you should have all the beautiful cards and project's, in one blog :)

    Frk. Bogstad

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think you ought to have one place for all of your creativity. Just create what you want and let it all shine here!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sylvia..I personally would love to see all of your gorgeous works on one blog!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Sylvia
    I'm with everyone else - all in one place please. Whatever you create is "your style". Hugs Denise xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love to see all your cards in one place.

    Marie-Anne

    ReplyDelete
  10. Slyvia I am the same way too hun, I like variety and I say keep it all here for us tooo look at :)) I LOVE all your creations, they represent you gf!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm with you, I don't think I have a "style" either. I just make what makes me happy and seeing anything YOU make always makes me happy! I vote to share it all here. I love seeing the variety!
    xx
    Dana

    ReplyDelete
  12. Well I am with the rest of the girls...I love the fact that your style is varied and exciting. So please keep it all in one blog and let us explore with you.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Ich würde bei einem Blog bleiben,ich mag all deine Arbeiten sehen und würde es schade finden, vielleicht was zu verpassen beim Blogghopping!!!
    Ich finde deinen Blog so wie er ist SUPI!!!! LG Janine

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Sylvia, I love your clean and simple cards, i would definitely stick to having just one blog. Its difficult enough to keep up with one regularly let alone two!
    emma x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! I hope to see you again, soon :)
Sylvia xx