Sending You Greetings To Brighten Your Day

Hi everyone and happy Wednesday :)

Ok... one more CAS card *LOL*

Have you seen the 'Tuesday Trigger' on Moxie Fab World this week? 
It's such an inspiring picture.. looooove the colors!

 picture by Sarah Costa

And as soon as I saw the trigger picture this idea came to my mind:
Unfortunately the picture is not too good, because I did not have anymore daylight (because in Germany it was almost 10pm while taking the photo ;-) )



~°~ Thanks for visiting my blog ~°~
Sylvia

2 comments:

  1. Ohhh wow, das ist ja eine supi Idee für eine Karte. Finde ich KLASSE!
    LG Janine

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is fabulous Sylvia! So bright and happy! It made me smile!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! I hope to see you again, soon :)
Sylvia xx