Monster Party



Hi my sweet blogging friends and happy Friday :-)

I want to show you this super quick and fun monster card I made yesterday in the evening.
If you have been here on my blog a few hours ago, you may have seen it here already ;-)
But the picture was soooo bad (because I did not have daylight anymore and I wasn't able to make a good picture of it) so I thought I will do a new post with a new picture today :-)

So here it is again. A card using some Silhouette monster die cuts from Hero Arts.
I cut the monsters out twice: Once using the dark grey cardstock as a mat and a second time a little smaller using colored cardstock. I think this is a perfect card for our next birthday invitations for the little ones. Will go and ask them what they think about it :-)


card receipe:
  • patterned papers - 'It's a Boy Thing' by Haynay Design and WM[squared] Design
  • curve template - 'More Than Just Curves Vol 2' by Happy Scrip Girl Design
  • die cut machine -  Silhouette SD
  • cutting files -  'Baby Monster', 'Horned Monster' and 'One-Eyed Monster' by Hero Arts from Silhouette store
  • font - Bodony MT
  • other supplies - cardstock from stas, Glue Dots

challenges:
~°~ Thanks for visiting my blog ~°~
Sylvia

13 comments:

  1. Hah!!! Totally cute! Great idea to double them up with a mat like that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ein fantastisches Kärtchen hast du hier kreiert!!

    GLG Doris

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ochhh wie süß die kleinen Kerlchen sind! Supi Karte! LG Janine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hehe, sooooo cute!!!! Three monsters, I love it! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Brewed Challenges.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a pretty card Sylvia! I love the cute monsters.
    Hugs Jacqueline

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such wonderful critters! I think your card looks very professional...I would buy these for invitations in a heartbeat! Wonderful creation...I hope your little ones agree! Thanks for playing with us at HLSC this week and good luck!
    Hugs,
    Georgia

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow these are awesome and perfect for a birthday invitation. Goodluck at charisma this week.

    hugs Clare x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful projects! I am a new follower and found your blog through The Outlawz Follow Me Forum

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great fun card Sylvia Arlinex

    ReplyDelete
  10. Super cute and so fun! Thanks for joining us at Cute Card Thursday!

    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  11. LOVE your three super cute monsters!!! Great idea to shadow them!!! It really makes them stand out. I am sure the little ones will love having these as their party invites!!!

    Thank you for sharing it with us and for playing along at our Triple Play challenge over at Fresh Brewed Designs

    Hugs
    Heather D.
    www.freshbreweddesigns.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! I hope to see you again, soon :)
Sylvia xx