Let's Ink It Up - Think Pink!


Hi everyone and happy Sunday!
I hope you enjoy your weekend as much as I do - and I hope this post goes online, since it's scheduled (because I'm away for a dogs workshop over the weekend :) )
  
I'm super excited to tell you that Let's Ink It Up is back and running again!
The lovely Suzanne has chosen a new design team and we are launching our first (well actually the #16, but the first after the break) challenge today! :)


The theme for the month of October is
THINK PINK 
(in support of breast cancer awareness)

And we have an awesome sponsor for this months challenge:
'Mad 4 Markers'
And the prize is a Copicendium and a stamp 
*wow*


I created a bag topper using a Magnolia Heart and a sweet Mini Tilda which I got as a RAK from my super sweet internet friend Christina, who not only is sweet, supportive and generous but she also makes the most gorgeous Magnolia and Hanglar Stanglar cards! You really should hop over to her blog and ENJOY her wonderful, stunning creations :)


Ok... back again onto my bag topper for the Let's Ink It Up Challenge
This is really easy to make: I die cut a label 1 from Spellbinders Nestabilities and then folded it in half.
I stamped the heart and Mini Tilda on thick watercolor paper, colored both with Tombows and cut them out trimming closely to set them onto the half label with foam tape for some interest and dimension.
To finish it, I tied a mini ric rac ribbon around the label/topper and adhered a little bling flower from Hero Arts to it.

Finally, I adhered the topper to a cellophan bag full of gorgeous crinkled seam binding from Sew Sweet with two little strips of doublesided adhesive... done! 

As said before - pretty easy :)




I hope you will join us in this fun challenge that will run through the whole month of October!
Can't wait to see what you will come up with!


card recipe:
challenges:
 ~°~ Thanks for visiting my blog ~°~
Sylvia

15 comments:

  1. Really good idea...and lovely colours and details. xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wie süüüüß.
    Das gefällt mir mal wieder richtig juuuut.
    Klasse Farben und die Kleine ist herzig.

    Ich wünsche Dir ein sonniges WE meine liebe Sylvia.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a great gift, and really a lovely creation. Georgeus paper, ribbon and stamps, and the ribbon and bag is almost a part of the decorations as well. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful! love the colors, ribbons and Tilda looks fantastic. TFS, Zulma

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous gift Sylvia, love the ribbons. Thanks so much for being a part of LIIU, hugs Suzanne x

    ReplyDelete
  6. How SUPER SWEET Sylvia and such a FABULOUS idea!!!! BEAUTIFUL!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great card!!!! Awesome to have you part of the LIIU team :))

    Hugzz
    Tammy xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. OH this is totally amazing! love the topper! Tilda is beautiful. Great colors!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a lovely gift - and the colour scheme, chocolate and pink whats not to love!
    Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  10. So beautiiful Sylvia.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Really Beautiful Sylvia!! Great to be on the same team with you!!

    Hugs Hazel xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is an awesome idea! I love the colors! Thanks so much for joining us for a challenge over at Frosted Designs.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I just love pink! And, breast cancer awareness has impacted my circle of friends very recently! I like your fussy-cut Tilda, as she just seems to be stepping off of the card! I hope to see you create with us again at Frosted Designs! **Roberta

    ReplyDelete
  14. Fantastic idea...This is so cute, love it!!!

    Thank you for joining us at Frosted Designs. I hope that you enjoyed the challenge

    Amanda

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wonderful idea! Thanks for the tip! Thanks so much for joining us this week at My Sheri CRAFTS ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! I hope to see you again, soon :)
Sylvia xx