Brrr....

Hi everyone and happy Tuesday :-)

Today I want to share a card with you that I made 'just because':  No special DT work... just for fun ;-) 

ETA: Thanks so very much, Lydia for featuring this little winter card on the SCS Facebook page!

As soon as I saw the new 'Snowfall' collection by Bo Bunny I fell in love with the colors and patterns and just had to have this adorable collection! What I did not know the time I ordered them is that they have lots of glitter on their papers. *phew*... it's not easy to work with 12x12 papers that have lots of glitter all over their patterns and use them for cards... (well at least that's what I thought when I got them first) .. but now I just started creating and I think the result is neat with all the glitter ;-)

The blue background is a specialty cardstock by Bazzill and it has a little bit of subtle shimmer what I think is just gorgeous!




card recipe:
  • stamps - Bo Bunny Press 'Snowfall' clear stamps
  • patterned papers - Bo Bunny Press 'Snowfall' collection
  • cardstock - Bazzill blue specialty shimmer cardstock
  • tools - Big Shot
  • other supplies - Spellbinders 'Label 20' die, Spellbinders 'Classic Circles Large' die, Sew Sweet chalk white crinkled seam binding, Bo Bunny Press 'Snowfall' jewels, Jenni Bowlin decorative pearl pin, Sakura white gel pen, Ranger Vintage Photo Distress inks, Colorbox Frost White pigment ink, Glue Dots, paper piecing tool and foam tape from stash,
challenges:
~°~ Thanks for visiting my blog ~°~
Sylvia

16 comments:

  1. Wow. Sind die blauen Glitzerelemente mit Heat embossing gemacht? Sieht toll aus.
    Liebe Grüße
    Sandra

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tolle Karte! Bin gespannt, was Du aus dem Rest zauberst!!!
    Liebe Grüße
    Nicole

    ReplyDelete
  3. So lovely!!! love the brrrr stamp !!! Beautifully done~

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the non traditional colours, so nice!

    ReplyDelete
  5. beautiful card and colors. love the stamp!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think it is absolutely stunning, not too much, just enough, love it!!
    Love the color combo, gorjuss!!
    lotsa luv

    ReplyDelete
  7. A gorgeous card,great stamp.Thanks for sharing with us at Craft you Passion this week.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Really great design and I too love the glittered paper! Great to see some simple cards that are a little more for everyone!
    Hugs
    Tammy Louise

    ReplyDelete
  9. As wonderful as always, just love it!
    You are the queen of clean and simple. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous card and I love the colours...Thanks for joining in with us at Hooked on Craft...
    Mandy x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Meine Güte ist die schöööön.
    Eine tolle Farbkombi. Ich mal wieder hin und wech. Klasse.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your card is beautiful Sylvia...I love that die cut shape and the way you used it...

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a wonderful card Sylvia.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Awesome card, Sylvia. Love your color combo. Thanks for sharing with us at Craft Your Passion ‘Tis the Season Challenge this week.
    Hugz,
    Cathy Lee

    ReplyDelete
  15. simply beautiful! Thanks for playing along at Gingerloft Challenge!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. So elegant and beautiful Sylvia! :)
    Thanks for entering our 'Sparkle' challenge at Ooh LaLa!
    Lizy DT x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! I hope to see you again, soon :)
Sylvia xx