My Boys

Hi everyone and happy Wednesday :)
Today I want to show you another layout I've created. I followed the sketch over at Creative Scrappers.
I am still trying and I have to learn so much and this 'huge canvas' is fearing me *lol*... but I hope practicing will help me to overcome this fear ;-)

Hallo zusammen und Euch allen einen wunderschönen Mittwoch :)
Heute möchte ich Euch mal wieder ein Layout zeigen, das ich für die neueste Challenge bei Creative Scrappers gemacht habe. Ich probiere immer noch viel rum und muss noch so viel lernen und diese "große Leinwand" macht mir noch immer Angst *lol*... aber ich hoffe mal mit viel Übung werde ich diese Ängste auch irgendwann überwinden ;-)
  
page receipe:
  • stamps - My Mind's Eye, Scrapbook-Werkstatt Clear Stamp Set 'Tig-Tag'
  • patterned papers - My Mind's Eye
  • other supplies - Tombow dual brush pens, Kaisercraft Rub Ons, Studio Calico Mr Huey's white spray paing, October Afternoon Sprinklers blue spray paint, mt washi tape, Sakura black + white gel pens, MM white Acrylic paint
challenge: 


~°~ Thanks for visiting my blog ~°~
Sylvia

9 comments:

  1. Lots of great techniques on here, Sylvia! The background paint really makes the quote stand out and I love the neutral color combo with the touches of blue!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh so sweet, I love the saying too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is really a great project! I love it! Love Penny scrap-aholic@blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is great! you worked the "canvas" perfectly!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Boah wow Dein LO ist eine Augenweide Sylvia. Da passt einfach alles. Perfekt.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the misting and cute embellishments!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That picture is so cute and the sentiment with it is darling! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I think this project turned out so nice! Don't need to practice - just play and it will come to you :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! I hope to see you again, soon :)
Sylvia xx