you have all of my love

Hi everyone and happy Tuesday :-)

You may (or may not *lol*) have noticed that I applied for the Spellbinders 2012 DT and that I made it  to the final round as one of the last 26 finalists *yay* I am so proud and honored that I made it that far!
But unfortunately I got an email yesterday morning saying that I did not make the team... so I'm feeling a bit blue today ;-) But I'm sure everything will be ok again, tomorrow or the day after tomorrow *wink*

But instead of singing the blues.... I want to show you this card I made for the My Mind's Eye card challenge this month. As always, Anam Stubbington came up with a great sketch and here's my take on it

Hallo zusammen und Euch allen einen wunderschönen Dienstag :-)

Vielleicht habt Ihr mitbekommen (oder auch nicht *lol*), das ich mich für das Spellbinders 2012 DT beworben hatte und das ich es tatsächlich bis in die letzte Runde unter die letzten 26 Finalistinnen vorgekämpft ;-) hatte *juhu* Und ich bin wirklich sehr stolz darauf und fühle mich auch sehr geehrt, das ich überhaupt soweit gekommen bin! Aber leider habe ich gestern morgen eine EMail erhalt, das ich es nicht ins Team geschafft habe.... und heute fühle ich mich daher ein bisschen deprimiert ;-) Aber ich bin sicher, morgen oder spätestens übermorgen ist die Welt wieder in Ordnung ;-)

Und anstatt Trübsal zu blasen möchte ich Euch hier eine Karte zeigen, die ich für die aktuelle My Mind's Eye Karten Challenge diesen Monat gemacht habe. Wie immer hat Anam Stubbington einen tollen Sketch zur Verfügung gestellt und hier ist meine Version: 


card recipe:
  • patterned papers - My Mind's Eye 'Alphabet Soup' collection
  • stamps - My Mind's Eye 'Lost&Found' collection
  • cardstock stickers - My Mind's Eye 'Alphabet Soup'
  • tools - sewing machine
  • other supplies - Basic Grey buttons, Kaisercraft rhinestones, Distress inks, Sakura black and white gel pens, Glue Dots mini, twine + dimensional foam adhesive from stash
challenges:

~°~ Thanks for visiting my blog ~°~
Sylvia

25 comments:

  1. uyour card is awesome!!:):) You are fantastic talent you will find another team.:):) hang in there your work is beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fabulous card, I love your wonderful stitching and your adorable elements! Thanks for joining us @ CTO for our Happy Valentines (use a heart) challenge :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Och meine liebe Sylvia, das tut mir wahnsinnig leid, aber vielleicht klappt es im nächsten Jahr. Ich drücke Dir feste meine Däumchen.

    Dein Kärtchen ist mal wieder ne Wucht.
    Ich kann mal wieder nur staunen und staunen.

    Lass Dich lieb umärmeln. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats Sylvia !!! That's awesome and good luck!!! I love your card. The embellies are adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sylvia, don't be too blue about the news...keep trying! You are a talented designer!!!

    Speaking of, I love this sweet card you created - down to all the details you included! Wonderful job, my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great card- I love the stitching!! Thanks for playing at CTO this week!
    :)Amy
    Amy's Crafting Space
    Celebrate The Occasion Design Team Member

    ReplyDelete
  7. They don't know what they're missing, Sylvia! I'm so sorry you didn't make it. I know the feeling. :( You card, on the other hand, is so beautiful! I love the colors and the banner!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very cute colors! Thanks for playing @ CTO!

    ReplyDelete
  9. WOW! Stunning! Love it! Thanks for joining us at Cupcake. keeley

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love your card and I do understand that "blue" feeling of not making it!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fab card Sylvia, I love your stitching on this piece.

    Thank you for playing along with us at Crafty Boots Challenges.

    Dionne

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love your card great papers.Thanks for sharing this with us at Crafty Sentiments this week.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a lovely card, Thank you for joining us at Crafty Sentiments, and good luck.

    Caz xx Craft Sentiments DT

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love the card and the bright green makes a pleasant change for valentines day. Thanks for joining our Be My Valentine at Ooh La La creations this week

    Alli D

    ReplyDelete
  15. i like your blog.. very clean!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Beautiful card, love the stitching too. Thanks for joining us at the CBN this week, NJ X

    ReplyDelete
  17. OMG I love the papers together....PREFECT match!! Thanks for playing along with CTO!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. What a sweet card. I love the patterns you have used. Thank you for sharing your card with us at Crafty Boots Challenges for our Valentine theme. xx Denise

    ReplyDelete
  19. oh wow just love this,right up my street,brilliant layout and just love those papers,,bless you for playing at creative craft challenge this week hugs Cherylxxx

    ReplyDelete
  20. Super card, I love the colours and cute ladybird! Nice twine you've added! Thanks for joining us at Cupcake, Shelly x

    ReplyDelete
  21. Great card love the colours thanks for joining us at Creative Craft Challenge this time.
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  22. Super card :) Thanks for joining us this week over at Cupcake Crafts and good luck x

    ReplyDelete
  23. You can definitely be proud about just having been a finalist! This card is terrific. I like everything about this card--color and stitching especially. Thanks for playing in the Tuesday Throwdown.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Great job. Thanks for joining us this week at Cto

    ReplyDelete
  25. Darling card!
    Thanks for playing at CTO!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! I hope to see you again, soon :)
Sylvia xx