Thinking of You - Embossed Card

Hi everyone and happy Sunday :-)
Before leaving to a skill enhancement training for medical service (you might know I'm a member of the German Red Cross, because I'm a handler of a search and rescue dog) I thought I'd just share this simple card with you.
I don't know why, exactly, but I had the hardest time to get a good picture of this card! This card looks so much more pretty IRL! I will try to make another one when I'm back and replace it.
I used a sentiment stamp from Inkadinkado, a M-Bossability folder from Spellbinders Paper Arts together with a 'Black Magic' cardstock from Coredinations as well as another die  and also one edge die from an Edgeabilities set from Spellbinders Paper Arts.
I will add the complete list of supplies when I'm back from the training. 
ETA: I've added the list of supplies to the end of this post :-)


Hallo zusammen und Euch allen einen wunderschönen Sonntag :-)
Bevor ich jetzt gleich zu einer sanitätsdienstlichen Fortbildung gehe (vielleicht weiß der/die ein oder andere das ich im DRK ehrenamtlich als Rettungshundeführerin tätig bin) dachte ich, zeige ich Euch noch schnell diese einfache Karte.
Ich weiß eigentlich nicht genau wieso, aber ich konnte irgendwie kein gutes Foto von der Karte machen. Die Karte sind in Natura wirklich sehr viel hübscher aus! Werde nochmal versuchen ein besseres Foto zu machen und dieses dann ersetzen.
Ich  hab' einen Sprüche Stempel von Inkadinkado, einen M-Bossabilities Folder von Spellbinders Paper Arts zusammen mit einem "Black Magic" Cardstock von Coredinations benutzt und außerdem noch eine weitere Stanze , sowie eine Kante aus einem Edgeabilities Set von Spellbinders Paper Arts.
Ich werde die komplette Zutatenliste hier einstellen, wenn ich von der Fortbildung zurück bin.
Nachtrag: Ich hab' jetzt die komplette Zutatenliste unten im Post stehen :-)


card recipe:


~°~ Thanks for visiting my blog ~°~
Sylvia

9 comments:

  1. Hi Sylvia
    Such a beautiful card. This is my first post to you. I hope training went well.
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  2. Deine Karten sind immer wunderschöne Hingucker, so auch diese hier!!

    GLG Doris

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just gorgeous.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow stunning card!
    Hope you had an excellent training day, such a greate cause!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a gorgeous card Sylvia.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Tolle 3 D wirkung, die Karte gefällt mir sehr gut, auch die kontrastreiche Farbwirkung.Wünsche Dir einen schönen Abend und guten Wchenstart.
    LG Anja
    Ps:
    Vielen Dank für Deinen lieben Kommentar, ich hab ihn drunter beantwortet:-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your card,,,perfect colors.....

    ReplyDelete
  8. OMG, you make such beautiful cards. They are so beautiful.
    http://barbsiesmusings.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. How did your training go, Sylvia? I learned something new about you today. :) The black and cream is such a pretty, classic look and I love it along with the scrolled edging and light ribbon. You always make such stunning cards!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! I hope to see you again, soon :)
Sylvia xx