2011 - A Summer at Home

Hi everyone and happy Friday :-)
 I have not created a layout for some time now and decided I just have to do one with the new "Weltenbummler" (= globetrotter in english) collection designed by Stephanie Berger for Scrapbook Werkstatt.
This is an amazing collection with beautiful patterned papers, clear stamp sets and journaling tags.
So I just had to create a page with these ;-)


Since we have two dogs and four children, we don't often do traveling but rather stay at home during the holidays. But -if the weather is fine- that's also much fun!
On my layout I did the journaling on the back of the tag!
The layout is 8.5x11... it seems I like this format better than the huge 12x12


Hallo zusammen und Euch allen einen wunderschönen Freitag :-)
Ich habe jetzt schon länger kein Layout mehr gemacht und habe beschlossen, das ich unbedingt eines mit der entzückenden "Weltenbummler" Kollektion machen muss, welche von Stephanie Berger für die Scrapbook Werkstatt designed wurde, gestalten muss!
Die Kollektion ist wirklich toll mit vielen schönen gemusterten Papieren, Acrylstempeln und Journaling Blättern!
Also musste ich jetzt einfach mal eine Seite damit gestalten ;-)

Da wir zwei Hunde und vier Kinder haben, fahren wir nicht oft in Urlaub, sondern bleiben auch öfter mal zuhause während der Ferien. Aber -solange das Wetter schön ist- auch das macht immer viel Spaß!
Auf meinem Layout ist das Journaling hinten auf dem Tag zu finden!
Das Layout ist 8,5x11 Inches groß.... es scheint, das mir dieses Format irgendwie besser liegt als das große 12x12




the titles and subtitles are German for
"2011 a Summer at home"
and beneath the photo on the journaling tag it's German for
"I like to be here with you"






oh and I also created three ATCs with the same collection
oh und außerdem habe ich noch drei ATCs mit derselben Kollektion gestaltet:


recipe:


~°~ Thanks for visiting my blog ~°~
Sylvia

12 comments:

  1. lovely projects! It's really fun to see a layout you have done :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such wonderful details on your layout, Sylvia! Love the tag peeking out from the photo and your banner work in the corner. I always love seeing a layout from you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. saw this on FB and loved it!!! You are right the papers are great and with your style ~ perfect in everyway!!:):)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh how I love the green on the layout, I need to do more layouts with my doggies!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just LOVE that photo. So peaceful and serene. Love your project too. Super cute.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great layout! Love all that dimension!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this! It reminds me of my own German Shepard dog! I had him for 15 years, and I miss him still! Great layout! Love Penny

    ReplyDelete
  8. Absolutely lovely. I love the colors and design. Adorable muttling.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Boah Sylvia, da warst Du aber wieder einmal echt fleißig.
    Dein LO ist klasse, aber die ATC´s sind der Oberhammer.
    Gefällt mir alles wieder sehr sehr gut, was Dir so vom Scraptisch fällt.

    Ich wünsche Dir ein tolles WE.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh Sylvia, vielen vielen Dank für das geniale Layout mit dem Papier... ich liebe es

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hallo Sylvia,

    tolles Layout, und tolle Karten.

    Danke für´s Zeigen, liebe Grüße von Susanne

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Sylvia, ich sehe nur zauberhaft schöne Kreationen! Schön dass ich deinem Blogspot gefunden habe! Ich lade dich freundlich auf meinem Blogspot ein. Übrigens, ich habe erst neulich mein "Hobby-Crafts-and-Paperdesign.de" Traumshop geöffnet. Komme mal vorbei schauen, es lohnt sich! Wurde mich sehr freuen auf deinem Besuch! Viele liebe Grüße von Marina

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! I hope to see you again, soon :)
Sylvia xx