Thank You



Hi everyone and happy Thursday :)
Today I am sharing a card with no stamps *oops* ;-)
I rarely do cards without any stamping! Cards without stamping often seems to be kind of "uncomplete" for me ;-)
But I think this one is ok the way it is - hope you think so, too :-)
 The patterned papers are from Jillibean Soup and American Crafts and they are both part of the new Scrapbook Werkstatt November Kit (available Oct 26th).

Hallo zusammen und Euch allen einen wunderschönen Donnerstag :)
Heute zeige ich Euch eine Karte ohne Stempel *ups* ;-)
Ich mache ja höchst selten Karten ohne darauf auch zu stempeln! Mir kommen Karten ohne Stempel meist irgendwie "unfertig" vor ;-)
Aber ich glaube diese hier ist auch so ganz ok - ich hoffe Ihr findet das auch :-)
Die gemusterten Papiere sind von Jillibean Soup und American Crafts und sind beide im neuen Scrapbook Werkstatt November Kit enthalten (erhältlich ab 26.Oktober) 


card recipe:
challenges:
  ~°~ Thanks for visiting my blog ~°~
Sylvia

12 comments:

  1. Auch ohne Stempel ist die Karte eindeutig komplett! Ich finde sie einfach toll!
    Liebe Grüße, Alex

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful card and I love how the Jillibean and AC work so well together!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a wonderful combo of product, Sylvia and it doesn't feel incomplete at all (at least to me, LOL!) I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful card! I love the tape and layout, great balance and colors. :)

    Lots of hugs, Anne.

    ReplyDelete
  5. oooo love the colors. Wonderful card.

    ReplyDelete
  6. sehr entzückend,
    genau mein Ding, liebe Sylvia

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have been doing so much more stamping lately so I so understand!!! I like the colors you picked!

    ReplyDelete
  8. fabulous! love this clean design!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the mix of pattern papers. Really adds a sense of texture to the clean lines of the card.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Super card, great CAS style. Thanks for joining in with the PCJ challenge xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! I hope to see you again, soon :)
Sylvia xx