Rays of Love

 
Hi everyone and happy Friday :)
Today I'm sharing another Valentine's card with you that I've created using some papers from My Mind's Eye "Lucky in Love" collection. The hearts are stickers from the same collection and the butterfly stamp (Paper Smooches) was also stamped on one of the papers and then cut out and put on foam dots!
Something new I've never done before: I've created "rays" from the patterned papers and I have to say that I like the result :)

Hallo zusammen und Euch allen einen wunderschönen Freitag :)
Heute möchte ich Euch noch eine Valentinskarte zeigen, die ich mit einigen Papieren aus der "Lucky in Love" Serie von My Mind's Eye gemacht habe. Die Herzchen sind Sticker aus derselben Serie und auch der Schmetterlingsstempel (Paper Smooches) wurde auf einem der Papiere gestempelt, ausgeschnitten und dann auf 3D Pads gesetzt.
Und dann habe ich hier noch etwas -für mich- Neues ausprobiert: Ich habe nämlich "Strahlen" aus dem gemusterten Papier gemacht und muss sagen, das mir das Ergebnis tatsächlich gefällt :)

card recipe:

~°~ Thanks for visiting my blog ~°~
Sylvia

11 comments:

  1. I adore this. The rays and the doily are lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so beautiful Sylvia.. Love the beautiful colors..

    ReplyDelete
  3. I enjoy this kind of! Love the actual wonderful colours! Good job! Thanks for sharing..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, ich bin kein Fan von Rosa/Pink aber diese Karte spricht mich total an!
    Das Strahlen-Layout ist total schön und ich finde es immer wieder beeindruckend, wie du ein bißchen Twine so wirkungsvoll einsetzt! Das Papier ist auch wunderschön!
    Danke für´s Zeigen!
    Anni

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the rays and pretty doily (and I always enjoy seeing your wonderful creations), Sylvia! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi dearest Sylvia,this morning arrive the candy,thanks thanks thanks again^_^
    All is wonderful^_^
    Your new card is so sweet,joyful and romantic^_^
    Big hug,
    Sonia

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for letting me know, Sonia! So glad, it arrived safely :) HAVE FUN with your new goodies! Can't wait to see what you will create with them! Sylvia xx

      Delete
  7. gorgeous!! Would love to spend time with you and get in your head on design~It's all good!!!:):)

    ReplyDelete
  8. this is totally beautiful!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. OHHH! This card uses that paper PERFECTLY! Fun design! THANKS so much for joining in the fun and playing along with us over at the Paper Smooches SPARKS Anything Goes challenge!!! Can’t wait to see what you create for this week’s challenge– Vintage:)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! I hope to see you again, soon :)
Sylvia xx