CAS-ual Fridays - Polka Dots

 
Hi everyone and happy Friday :)
It's time for a new CAS-ual Fridays challenge! :-)
Our challenge theme for you this week is:

Hallo zusammen und Euch allen einen wunderschönen Freitag :-)
Es ist auch schon wieder Zeit für eine neue CAS-ual Fridays Challenge! :-)
Die Herausforderung für diese Woche lautet:
 
use material on your CAS project:  fabric, canvas, felt etc
benutze textile Materialien auf Deinem CAS Projekt: Stoff, Leinwand, Filz usw
 
This weeks sponsor is Simon Says Stamp
Der Sponsor in dieser Woche ist Simon Says Stamp
 
For my card, I simply stamped the frame and sentiment (Avery Elle) onto a piece of polka dot paper (October Afternoon) then fussy cut it. Created a little bow with a piece of red jewelery floss and adhered it to the stamped label with Glossy Accents. Then I mounted everything with dimensional foam pads.
 
Für meine Karte habe ich einfach den Rahmen und den Spruch (Avery Elle) Auf ein Stück Papier mit Tupfenmuster (October Afternoon) gestempelt und dieses dann konturengenau ausgeschnitten. Dann noch ein kleines Schleifchen aus Schmuckdraht geformt und mit Glossy Accents aufgeklebt. Alle Teile habe ich dann zum Schluss mit 3D Pads zusammen und übereinander geklebt.
 
 
To see what the super talented ladies from the CAS-ual Fridays design team came up with and to link up your projects, please visit the CAS-ual Fridays challenge blog  :)
 
Noch mehr Inspiration vom wirklich genialen CAS-ual Fridays Design Team und um Eure Werke zu verlinken, besucht bitte den CAS-ual Fridays challenge blog  :)

card recipe:
  • stamps - Avery Elle "Framed Fonts"
  • patterned papers - October Afternoon "Modern Homemaker - Cherry Pie"
  • others - white cardstock, Versafine ink "Onyx Black", red jewelery floss, Ranger Glossy Accents, dimensional foam adhesive
challenges:
Follow me:
follow me on bloglovin' get updates via email
 
~°~ Thanks for visiting my blog ~°~
Sylvia

10 comments:

  1. Wow fantastic case design Sylvia soooo beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just gorgeous. Just love all the white space. Polka dots are a fave of mine. I'm so going to join in with this challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is beautiful, Sylvia! I love the sentiment stamped on the polka dots!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, Sylvia.

    This is such a fun, pretty card. I love the white-on-white layers and the stamping on printed paper. Stamping on printed paper is definitely something I need to do more often.

    Thanks so much for the kind words you left on Scrapping with Purpose! I really appreciate that you took the time to leave a comment.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much Sylvia for taking the time to leave a comment on my blog regarding the CAS-Fridays Challenge. It was very much appreciated - I am new to blogging and I love to get some feedback.
    Your work is a great inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The red and black really pop on your card. Super fab! Thank you for your lovely comment on my blog :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! I hope to see you again, soon :)
Sylvia xx