AIR Project: Halloween Shaker Card






Hi everyone and happy Monday :)

I hope you enjoyed the weekend and had a great start into the new week!

Today it's my turn again to create a card for and post on the Imagine Crafts blog, again :)
Some of the AIRs (like me) were asked to create a Halloween card. Oh *yes* please!
Because, even though we don't celebrate Halloween like my friends in the US do, here in Germany, I am hooked by all things Halloween! I just love this time of year and love creating Halloween cards and other projects :)
Therefore I decided to create a shaker card... and I hope you like it (and I hope the step-by-step instructions incl. pictures over on the Imagine Crafts blog are understandable and helpful)
I would love to hear from you, whether you liked and understood the instruction or have more questions?





Thanks so much for stopping by today and I hope to see you here on my blog again, soon :)

Sylvia xx



3 comments:

  1. Oh man, was für eine Farbenpracht. Ich bin ja eigentlich kein Halloween-Fan, aber diese Karte ist eine Wucht.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMGosh, this is an AWESOME Halloween card.............looove, love, love it!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! I hope to see you again, soon :)
Sylvia xx