Sweet Sunday

Hi everyone :)  I hope you enjoy your Sunday as much as I do!
The sun is shining .. it's warm but not too hot .. just the perfect weather for me ;-)

So I don't have much time to sit inside and create cards *LOL* 

I've just made a simple card following the beautiful sketch by Karen for 'Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenge'
I used some digi papers and printed them out. Distressed them and then added some Distress inks and a little bit of glitter all around the distressed paper edges :)

As I don't have a stamped and colored focal image but a sentiment on this card, I think (well, I hope so *g*) this also matches the Quixotic Challenge #26 this week which is 'How Sentimental'




























~°~ supply list ~°~




design papers and elements
Sweetness by Quirky Twerp



wordart:
freebie from web
(sorry, would love to give proper credits, but don't know who made this!)


other supplies:
kraft cardstock by Dani Peuss
paper flower by Prima Marketing
metal flower charm by Dovecraft
Tim Holtz distressing tool
Distress inks in Old Paper by Ranger
Sakura Stardust clear glitter gel pen
pop dots from stash


~°~ Thanks for visiting my blog ~°~

12 comments:

  1. Wow beautiful card sweetie!! Love the colour and the pretty flower!! xx Marley

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous card Sylvia.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sylvia, there are some lovely cards on your blog, as is this one. Thanks for entering my DT call and good luck.

    Donna xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so elegant! Absolutely stunning color combination.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty!!! Hope you had a fantastic weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  6. A very classy card Sylvia, I love that the focal point is the sentiment and your digi paper is so pretty. Glad you had a nice day in the sun, we did too but today it's a bit too hot for me :). Hugs, Chris x

    ReplyDelete
  7. A beautiful card Sylvia, the colours are gorgeous.
    Hugs
    Debbie x

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so beautiful and elegant the papers are really delish too, big hugs Love pops x x x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hallo Sylvia!

    Zuerst: ganz ganz herzlichen Glückwunsch zu Wahl ins DT bei LeLo!!! Wünsche Dir ganz viel Freude bei Deiner neuen Aufgabe!!

    Nun zu Deiner Karte. Die ist ja einfach hinreißend!! So wunderbare Farben hast Du gewählt! Die Aufteilung und das gesamte Aussehen- einfach perfekt!

    Wünsche Dir einen tollen Start in die neue Woche!

    Viele Grüße
    Katrin

    ReplyDelete
  10. I was sooo suspiciously staring at this card thinking "If she tells me that every single element of this card is created digitally, I'm gonna get myself a ticket, fly over and kiss the ground beneath her feet!"

    Luckily your supply list saved me a trip. Still a stunning card though!
    Hugs
    Annika

    ReplyDelete
  11. oh wow Sylvia this is just stunning, beautifully simple but beautiful layout, I love it
    Mina xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Zauberhaft ... traumhaft schön liebe Sylvia.

    LG
    Anke

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! I hope to see you again, soon :)
Sylvia xx