Birthday Card



Hi everyone and happy Monday :) I hope you all enjoyed your weekend!
Here's a card I made for a challenge over at The Outlawz and this is a 'recipe' challenge:
  • CAS
  • use twine or linen thread
  • use patterned paper
  • use the word 'Happy'
*phew*.... not easy (well.. at least not for me *lol*) 
But I did it and this is the result ;)

Hallo Ihr Lieben! Ich hoffe Ihr hattet ein tolles Wochenende und einen guten Start in die neue Woche!
Hier ist eine Karte, die ich für eine Challenge bei The Outlawz gemacht habe und das ist eine "Rezept"-Challenge:
  • CAS
  • benutzte Garn oder Leinenfaden
  • benutze ein gemustertes Papier
  • benutze das Wort 'Happy'
*puh*...nicht gerade einfach (naja, jedenfalls nicht für mich *lol*)
Aber ich hab' mich drangesetzt und oben seht Ihr das Ergebnis ;)


challenges:


card recipe:

design papers - from 'Mad 4 You' digital kit by MKC and Elise's Pieces 
butterfly die cut files - from 'Butterflies Set 1' by The Cutting Files
ornament label frame die cut file - Samantha Walker (from the Silhouette online shop)
other supplies - satin ribbon from stash, bakers twine from The Twinery, selfadhesive crystal rhinestone from Hero Arts, mini glue dots, foam pads

~°~ Thanks for visiting my blog ~°~

24 comments:

  1. Such a fun, girly card! I love the paper and the ribbon! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a GREAT design Sylvia WOW girl I LOVE how you did your ribbon and this fabby paper!! Super sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hallo Sylvia! Eine wunderschoene Geburtstags Karte....sehr elegant!

    ReplyDelete
  4. When I saw this card earlier, it put a smile on my face! I think it's absolutely delightful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is very pretty. Love how you did the ribbons too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Was für eine wunderschöne Geburtstagskarte!!

    ♥liche Grüße
    Doris

    ReplyDelete
  7. Die Vorgaben hatten es ja wirklich in sich! Aber deine Karte ist richtig schick geworden.
    LG Dörte

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wauw nice card and what you did with the ribbon so oroginal! well done.
    Hugs Ageeth x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Eine traumhaft schöne Karte, so richtig schön frühlingshaft.

    Liebe Grüße
    von Anke

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a gorgeous card!

    Marie-Anne

    ReplyDelete
  11. OOOOOoooh Sylvia - this is fabulous! Love the cheerful colours (just what we need over here with all this dismal weather!). The sentiment and ribbon create a perfect focal point.
    Hugs, Sylvia xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Sylvia this is so beautiful & I love the ribbon & twine!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wonderful card Sylvia, super sweet and stylish!
    Hugs Jacqueline

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh how pretty Sylvia!! Love how you did the sentiment and ribbon! BEAUTIFUL!

    ReplyDelete
  15. it is cute! Very gentle job! Love the light colours here) It looks like Spring))

    ReplyDelete
  16. pretty! looks like fun to get one of those for birthday.

    ReplyDelete
  17. What a fun, whimsical card! Beautiful papers.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Great card. I love the ribbon w/the twine.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hi Sylvia, thanks for your comment!! I'm glad you like them! :P Your cards are so lovely! :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. Gorgeous card, fabulous job, I'm really into the butterflies right now!!
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  21. I love it..hugs for you from Colombia

    ReplyDelete
  22. wow das ist ja ne super tolle karte! lg nicky

    ReplyDelete
  23. love it-wish I had rec'd it for my birthday! love the whimsical paper!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Love the card so much! It is so pretty and stunning. The design is so cute. I like the pink ribbon and the butterflies. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! I hope to see you again, soon :)
Sylvia xx