Tuesday Trigger

Hi everyone and happy Saturday :)
*woohoo*.. weekend already.. time to get a little bit crafty :)
Have you ever visited the blog 'Moxie Fab World'? If not, you really should! They not only host great challenges but you can discover lots of cool and trendy stuff! So -after leaving me a comment *lol* - just hop on over and take a look around! I'm sure you won't be disappointed.


One of their challenges they host every Tuesday is called 'Tuesday Trigger'
This week they have this picture as their 'trigger'
As soon as I I saw this .... the finished card I wanted to create was right in my mind's eye!
I wanted to created a clean and graphic card..... but while creating, this card took a life of it's own *lol*
And now my card is so NOT clean and NOT graphic *giggle* .. but it was totally inspired by the picture above anyway! :)


The sentiment on the right side of the card is a stamp from Stampendous and it says:
'Many people will walk in and out of your life. But only true friends leave footprints in your heart.' Eleanor Rooselvelt

*yay*.. I made it to a 'Trigger Target' with this card.. thanks Cath for choosing my card :)

challenges:

card recipe:
  • stamp - sentiment stamp by Stampendous
  • design papers  - background is from Reminiscince paper pack by Mari Koegelenberg, papers for the flower are all leftover scraps
  • butterfly die cut file - Butterflies Set 1 by The Cutting Files
  • flower die cut files - '3 flower sprig with butterfly' by Samtha Walker (Silhouette Store)
  • other supplies - crinkled ribbon from Etsy (Prairie Bird Boutique), glazed button from stash, selfadhesive crystal by Hero Arts, Stickles waterfall by Ranger, Tim Holtz distressing tool, blue cardstock from Bazzill


~°~ Thanks for visiting my blog ~°~

18 comments:

  1. Pretty card, and a nice take on that challenge! Well done.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous colours sweetie, fab layout a gorgeous creation, big hugs love Pops x x x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Boah Sylvia, diese Karte gefällt mir total! Zart, clean und wunderschön...
    Äs schöns Wuchenend,
    Monika

    ReplyDelete
  4. OOOOO Sylvia this is sooo beautiful!!! Great take on the challenge girl, have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Perfect take on the photo inspiration! Love it! Is that Vintage seam binding?? Yummy!
    Hugs~
    Dana

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card Sylvia love that flower and the background it looks super.
    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG Sylvia, deine Karte ist ein Gedicht!!

    ♥liche Grüße
    Doris

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a beautiful card Sylvia.

    Gr Linda

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a gorgeous card, with a great sentiment.

    Marie-Anne

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great card, it certainly fits the bill x

    hugs sally x
    sallysbitz.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Deine Karte ist traumhaft schön gestaltet liebe Sylvia.
    Die Farben, das Papier, der Text und die Blume sind soooooo schön ...
    Wünsche Dir ein schönes Wochenende und sende Dir liebe Grüße
    Swantje

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Sylvia thank you so much for your lovely comment on my Spring card the card is huge and measures 8"x8", lol. I don't think I would have got all my stuff on a 4"x4"
    Big hugs
    lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful card , so stylish!
    Hugs jacqueline

    ReplyDelete
  14. Sylvia, I think your card is lovely and definitely fits with the 'trigger'. I giggle often over how my cards 'take on a life of their own' no matter how clearly I 'see' it in the beginning!! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hey Sylvia! What a fun approach to this week's Tuesday Trigger in the Moxie Fab World! Thanks so much for playing along! :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Congratulations! Lovely card!

    ReplyDelete
  17. This is so pretty! Congrats, Sylvia!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! I hope to see you again, soon :)
Sylvia xx