flower garden


Hi everyone and happy Monday :)
I hope your weekend was wonderful, relaxing and full of sunshine :)
I totally forgot to post this card (seems I'm in a CAS mood recently *lol*) that I made the other week
I followed the sketch from Card Patterns to create this card and used my Silhouette for cutting out the butterflies and the scalloped border (wich I created myself ;) )


Hallo zusammen und einen wunderschönen Montag :)
Ich hoffe Euer Wochenende war wunderschön, entspannt und voller Sonnenschein :)
Ich hab' ja total vergessen diese Karte zu posten (es scheint so als ob ich in letzter Zeit irgendwie in CAS Stimmung bin *g*) die ich bereits letzte Woche gemacht hatte! Ich habe mal wieder meine heißgeliebte Silhouette Maschine genutzt um die Schmetterlinge auszuschneiden, sowie auch den roten Rand (den ich übrigens selbst entworfen habe ;) )

challenges:
card recipe:
  • design papers: from 'Love Me Do' kit by Jady Day Studios
  • butterfly cutting files: 'Butterflies Set 1' by The Cutting Files
  • silhouette border file: created by myself ;)
  • other supplies: kraft cardstock from Bazzill, other cardstock from stash, blue button from Basic Grey, red paper flower from Prima Marketing, blue stitched ribbon from Ricoh Design, white twine from stash, crystal rhinestones from Hero Arts, white gel pen from Sakura




~°~ Thanks for visiting my blog ~°~

17 comments:

  1. wow! I love these colors. great card

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card has such lovely colors.

    Marie-Anne

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a pretty card - and such pretty vibrant colors, too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW this is GORGEOUS Sylvia, I SOOOO LOVE these colors!!!! Happy Valentine's Day sweetie!

    ReplyDelete
  5. this is very pretty !!! lovely card !
    greetings, martina
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. ....die sieht mal wieder einfach nur toll aus,.........echt klasse,....

    ReplyDelete
  7. ...jey,...ich habe die Grüße vergessen,..*g*,....ganz liebe Grüße Ulrike

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sylvia this is a lovely card and my favorite color combo!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful card & love that layout x

    hugs sally x
    sallysbitz.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ich finde diese Karte wunderschön, zumal die Kombi aus blau und rot manchmal etwas heikel ist - aber hier ist sie einfach toll! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Absolutely gorgeous Sweetie biggest of hugs love Pops x x x

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is gorgeous Sylvia!! I just love the colors and those butterflies and dp!! So vibrant and beautiful!
    hugs,
    Chris

    ReplyDelete
  13. oooh this is gorgeous,love the fab colours.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wunderwunderwunderschön ist deine Karte *schmacht*!!

    GLG Doris

    ReplyDelete
  15. Was für eine zauberhafte Karte Sylvia, ssssooo schön.

    Liebe Grüße
    von Anke

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! I hope to see you again, soon :)
Sylvia xx