Just For You


Hi everyone and happy Thursday :)
 Todays card is a scrap card where I used the GORGEOUS design papers from the brand new 'Vanilla Noir' kit from Quirky Twerp. I sooooo love the papers in this kit! The designs are so beautiful, classy and elegant, aren't they?! :) The sentiment is from the 'Garden Bun Bun Fairy Sentiments' set designed by Ann Vento (Raindrop Echo Designs). I cut out the ornament with my Silhouette and the cutting file is from Samantha Walker.


Hallo zusammen und einen schönen Donnerstag :)
Meine heutige Karte ist eine reine Scrap Karte bei der ich die unwahrscheinlich schönen Design Papiere aus dem brandneuen Kit 'Vanilla Noir' von Quirky Twirp benutzt habe. Ohhh.. meine Güte.. ich bin wirklich ganz hin und weg von den wundervollen Papieren in diesm Kit! Das Design ist einfach schön, klassisch und wahnsinnig elegant, findet Ihr nicht?! :)  Der Spruch ist vom 'Garden Bun Bun Fairy Sentiments' Set von Ann Vento (Raindrop Echo Designs) Das Ornament in der Mitte habe ich mit meiner Silhouette Maschine geschnitten und das Cutting File ist von Samantha Walker.




~°~ Thanks for visiting my blog ~°~

15 comments:

  1. Ooooh, gorgeous papers, gorgeous card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ...wow,...die sieht wieder einfach wunderschön aus,.....ganz fabelhaft gestaltet,.....suuuuuuupär,......viele liebe Grüße Ulrike...P.S.:..........ach,...und noch was,...♥-lichen Dank für deine so wunderbaren Kommentare.....

    ReplyDelete
  3. As I said over on The Outlawz...this is STUNNING Sylvia!! The papers and colours are gorgeous and I love the CAS layout. I just HAD to go and buy these papers...love digi paper :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wooooow Sylvia, die Karte ist einfach nur ...l!!!

    Ganz liebe Grüße
    Doris

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful card Sylvia, so stylish!
    Hugs Jacqueline

    ReplyDelete
  6. pretty paper and such a clean but lovely card you've made.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi sweetie, this is simply gorgeous, big hugs love Pops x x x

    ReplyDelete
  8. So gorgeous Sylvia - love the die cut frame around the sentiment, and those papers are beautiful.
    Hugs, Sylvia xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. OMG.... Sylvia, das ist eine Hammerkarte... nicht nur die Papiere sind Superklasse, die ganze Gestaltung komplett ist dir großartig gelungen !!!!
    LG hellerlittle

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hello Sylvia,

    This card is really gorgeous. I love it.

    I wanted you to know I've received an award for my blog and I'm asked to give it to 8 other bloggers whom I love to visite and inspire me. Your one of them and that's why I want to give you this award. Will you come visite my blog to pick up the award?

    Marie-Anne
    http://marie-annesenglishblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Was für eine Gestaltung *Hammer* Sylvia die Karte ist wunderschön.
    Liebe Grüße
    Karla

    ReplyDelete
  12. Schon allein beim Ornament bekomme ich Schnappatmungen !!
    Und das Papier, und ...alles , einfach wunderschön !!!
    Liebe Grüße Marlis

    ReplyDelete
  13. Really nice cards , nice paper too. Hugs.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! I hope to see you again, soon :)
Sylvia xx