{DT} - Thanks a Latte

Hi everyone and happy Thursday :)

Today I want to show you a card where I used my very first Kraftin' Kimmie stamp :)
I have seen them a lot but never owned one myself until I got me one from Crafts and Me.
This one is called 'Angie' and it comes in a set together with two sentiments and this cute pair of slippers I used here on my card as a cut out element on the lower right side.


I also wanted to let you know that we have a new challenge going on at Crafts and Me Challenges since yesterday where the digi team is challenging you to use 'punches'. That's the reason why I used one of my age old punches to create the little daisy on the upper right side... and I'm surprised with the result... never have thought this little daisy punch could look so pretty on a card ;-)

challenges:

card receipe:
  • stamps - Kraftin' Kimmies 'Angie'
  • color medium - Tombow Dual Brush pens, Mondeluz watercolor pencils
  • patterened papers - Summer Paisleys Paper by Wishing Well Creations
  • tools - Silhouette SD
  • other supplies - cutting files from Samantha Walker for Silhouette, cardstock from Amercian Crafts, crinkled ribbon from etsy, pearl pin from Jeni Bowlin, Daisy punch from EK Success, selfadhesive crystal from Hero Arts, foam pads from stash

 ~°~ Thanks for visiting my blog ~°~
Sylvia

10 comments:

  1. lovely card ! great coloring, love your ribbon,
    greetings, matina
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgous card.

    Marie-Anne

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sylvia this is a fabulus card! Love the image you used! Thanks for joining us at Crafty Creations for our Pink and Orange challenge. :-) Amy

    ReplyDelete
  4. That ribbon is just darling love

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful Creation, I love the colors and your DP is awesome! Thank for joining us at Paper Creations Ink! Have a wonderful day! Happy Creating! Sara

    ReplyDelete
  6. another cute card Sylvia, this one is lovely too
    thanks again for joining the PCI challenge this week
    hugs
    Miranda

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome card! Love the ribbon and great job on the coloring! Thanks for joining us at PCI!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a wonderful card and thank you for joining PCI's challenge. I look forward to seeing more of your work

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely card! Great stamp, love the patterned paper!!
    Thanks for joining CCC this week!
    Hugs Gry

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely card Sylvia! I love that image too! Thanks for joining us at Dream Valley Challenges! *Hugs* Sarah xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! I hope to see you again, soon :)
Sylvia xx