{DT} - Sit Reflect Breathe

Hi my sweet blogging friends and happy Wednesday :-)

Have you seen there is a blog hop going on at Whimsy Stamps to celebrate the new digi releases in August?!
There are lots of adorable new images from Crissy Armstrong, Moon Cookie Gallery, StampArt Design by Kathryn and Meljen's Designs. Plus you can win up to five digi images of your choice if you participate in the hop! The hop starts on the Whimsy Inspiartions Blog, right HERE

I am not part of the blog hop this month but wanted to show you a card I made with one of the beautiful new images by Moon Cookie Gallery. It's called 'Summer Shade' and I combined it with a sentiment from the 'On Thoughts' sentiment set by Raindrop Echo Designs.
 


And here are some additional close ups

I put on Stickles on the center of the flowers in the tree
I think the sentiment is just perfect for the tree:
and another close up to show you the ribbon, button and twine.. I really like the earthy feel of it :)


Wishing you all a wonderful Wendesday!


card receipe:

challenges: 



~°~ Thanks for visiting my blog ~°~
Sylvia

19 comments:

  1. Sylvia, gorgeous, I love anything nature and you've finished this so pretty. Hugs, Lori m

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is sooo beautifull, calm and clean, totally love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. have a great wenesday yourself!! beautiful card. simple, yet elegant! yum!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is beautiful!!! I love it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Sylvia,

    This card made me relax and breathe for sure... something so comforting and gentle about it. I thinks trees do that and those stickles look fantastic.
    xxx Monica

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your card. I love CAS cards though I struggle with them myself. Thanks for joining us on our Anything Goes challenge over at Craft your passion,
    Good luck,
    Hazel
    GDT August

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a beautiful card. Love the three, the sewing and the colours. Thanks for playing at Kaboodle Doodles this week and good luck. Hope to see you back at monday for another challenge. Bettina

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful Sylvia!! I just love the kraft and your coloring. Gorgeous design my friend.
    hugs,
    Chris

    ReplyDelete
  9. The card says it all!! Beautifully done:)Thank you for Joining us this week for Anything goes at Craft Your Passion Challenges. Good Luck and have a wonderful week.

    Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  10. Uii Sylvia, deine Karte ist absolut schick... die sieht klasse aus.... gefällt mir sehr sehr gut.

    wünsche dir einen schönen Donnerstag
    Ganz liebe Grüße
    Anja

    ReplyDelete
  11. So sweet! Thanks for joining us at Sentimental Sundays♥
    ♥♥Janne♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love that image and how you colored in just bits of it. Thanks for joining us this week at Woodware USA.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wonderful card Sylvia :)
    Thanks for joining us at Sentimental Sundays & Good Luck!
    Hugs
    Tracey
    x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful Sylvia! Thanks for joining in with the Sparkle Creations challenge!

    Mary J x

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love this card. One of my favorites in awhile :) The simplicity and colors fit perfectly!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Beautiful, clean and simple. Thanks for joining us at Sentimental Sundays.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hi Sylvia, your card is gorgeous!! Love the touch of glimmer in the middle of the flowers! Thanks so much for sharing and playing along with us at Scrap-Creations.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! I hope to see you again, soon :)
Sylvia xx