So Sweet

Hi my sweet blogging friends and happy Wednesday :-)
I am lucky enough to have two weeks off at the moment and I'm totally enjoying it!

I made a card using the principle of 'repetition'. To create the card I cut out a square piece from kraft cardstock and created a grid by sewing. I then punched out 8 1'' circles from patterned paper and put one circle in each of the little grid squares I created - except on the last square where I put on a fabric flower.
I added alphbet sentiments to the circles to create the sentiment 'So Sweet'
and a close up:


card recipe:
  • patterned papers - Basic Grey 'Two Scoops' 6x6 paper pad
  • tools - sewing machine
  • other supplies - Bazzill kraft cardstock, Basic Grey Bloomers from 'Hopscotch' collection, EK Success 1'' circle punch, Brilliance Moonlight White ink, Echo Park 'Country Drive' alphbet and heart sticker,  foam pads from stash, Glue Dots
challenges:


Thanks so much for stopping by today. Wishing you all a wonderful day filled with laughter and joy :-)


~°~ Thanks for visiting my blog ~°~
Sylvia

16 comments:

  1. Sylvia this card is fantastic! I am really loving the repetition and the flower at the end. Wonderful design!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fabulous creation! Thanks for joining us at Sparkles Forum, I hope to see you there again soon.
    Tracey
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a really beautiful card, I love the sewing and layout. How very creative of you. Lee xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Syvia das ist ganz nach meinem Gusto.
    Was eine wunderschöne Karte. Zauberhaft.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a pretty card. Very fun!!! Love the stitching. Its a perfect touch!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a wonderful card - like this idea of repetition. Need to try this too :) TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful! Thanks for joining us this week at My Craft Spot!

    Aymee

    ReplyDelete
  8. That's quite extraordinary, Sylvia.....beautiful stitching!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sylvia this is BEAUTIFUL what a fabby design!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a lovely card! The stitching is *gorgeous*! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I just love cards using brown card stock it looks so good! I have to get myself some.
    Thanks for joining in at creative card crew this week.

    Kelly x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Cute card...love that lil flower !
    Thanks for playing along with us this week, at My Craft Spot !
    Joy

    ReplyDelete
  13. Such a pretty card and the sewing just finishes it off. Thanks for joining the challenge at My Craft Spot.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Awesome card!! Such a fabulous use of stitches. Thanks for joining us at My Craft Spot.

    Hugs,
    Amy
    Scrapping Mommy

    ReplyDelete
  15. I just love the design of this card! The stitching is fabulous and the little flower in the corner is such a wonderful touch!
    Thanks so much for playing along at My Craft Spot!
    Kate
    Small Bits of Paper

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! I hope to see you again, soon :)
Sylvia xx