Cardabilities Sketch #41

Hi everyone and happy Saturday :)

I'm super excited today, since this is my first challenge as an official DT member for cardabilities
 
I really adore Karan's sketches and this one is another stunner and it is soooo inspiring and easy to follow



And here's my card
card recipe:
  • stamps - Whimsy Stamps 'Lavish Flourishes' and 'The Fun Life Tickets' by Raindrop Echo Design, 'Luscious Linda' by Kenny K.
  • coloring medium - Tombow Dual Brush pens, Mondeluz watercolor pencils, Distress inks
  • patterned papers - Basic Grey Kraft (don't know the collection's name at the moment)
  • tools - Big Shot
  • other supplies - dark brown cardstock from stash, Spellbinders Label 11 dies, Prima flowers, brads, spacers, maxi ric rac and foam tape from stash
challenges:

~°~ Thanks for visiting my blog ~°~
Sylvia

9 comments:

  1. Such a lovely card. Great patternes with all the swirls, and so lovely and warm colors. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Sylvia this is stunning. Love the image and how you have coloured her. That sentiment is great too.
    Hugs
    Denise xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL - love the sentiment Sylvia and your card is just amazing - your coloring, the warm colors and the embellies are just perfect!! so glad to be on the Cardabilities team with you. xxx Steph

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW Sylvia!!! Can I say.... very grunge??? I love your card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Out of this world greatness!

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW Sylvia this is a JAW DROPPER GF!!! LOVE LOVE the distressed look, GORGEOUS!!! Hope things are well, Miss ya!!!!!! Have a fantastic weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I found your blog on Outlawz. I'm a new follower. I love your blog. Would love you to drop by mine.
    http://dailygracecreations.blogspot.com

    Hugs,

    Peggy

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh lala....
    Was für ein toller Stempel und Dein Kärtchen ist ein Genuss.
    Wunderwunderschööön. *schwärm*

    ReplyDelete
  9. wow, I love the image and the coloring!!!! great work!
    Clelia

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! I hope to see you again, soon :)
Sylvia xx