Christmas Carolers

Hi everyone and happy Thursday :-)

Today I want to share a simple Christmas card with you where I used a Silhouette (in a double sense, because it's a silhouette and also a Silhouette cutting file ;-) ) from Hero Arts as the focal point.


I also decorated the inside of the card, because I wanted a Christmas greeting to be on the card and since I did not have enough room on the front I stamped it on the inside ;-)
 
card recipe:
  • stamps - Hero Arts 'Classic Christmas Borders' clear stamp set
  • patterned papers - Basic Grey 'Fruitcake' collection
  • tools - Silhouette SD
  • other supplies - Hero Arts digital cutting file 'Carolers Silhouette' from Silhouette online store, kraft cardstock from stash, Martha Stewart border punch, Stampendous snowflake sticker, My Mind's Eye blue rhinestone, paper piecing tool from stash, Sakura white gel pen, foam tape from stash
challenges:
~°~ Thanks for visiting my blog ~°~
Sylvia

16 comments:

  1. such a lovely card
    thanks for joining us at Charisma
    AllisonX

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card....I really like that cutting file! I'll have to check it out. Thanks for joining our challenge this week at Charisma.
    Joyce xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the silhouettes, Sylvia...very elegant and simple!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i LOVE these, such great designs!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the simple elegance of them!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is great, is that a new Silhouette design? I haven't checked the new images this week, will have to go look!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous! I must look into getting the program for cut files. Gorgeous card!

    ReplyDelete
  8. *umfall*
    Die ist der Hammer.
    Mir fehlen schlichtweg die Worte liebe Sylvia.
    Ein Träumchen.

    Ich wünsche Dir ein wunderschönes WE und Happy Halloween. *winke*

    ReplyDelete
  9. really love this card what a brillent idea hugs Jean x

    ReplyDelete
  10. I think your card is great C&S and with the vintage silhouette its just perfect for our challenge this time, Thanks for coming to join us at ABC Christmas Challenge, I hope you can come play again soon you can enter as many times as you like per challenge, hugs Samantha :0)

    ReplyDelete
  11. absolutely FABULOUS! i love the big image as a focal point - needs nothing else to embellish! thanks so much for sharing your stunning creation with the Charisma Galz this week, and good luck! xo

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful card Sylvia, the image is wonderful!
    Hugs Jacqueline

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lovely card, the motive is great. I enjoy to see you have decorated the inside aswell.
    Thanks for joining us at ABC Christmas Challenge! Hope to see you again for the next letter.
    hugs Dorte

    ReplyDelete
  14. Fabulous card! Great take on the V is for Vintage theme. Thanks for playing along with the ABC Christmas Challenge. We will have another fun one for you tomorrow. We hope you will play along again!! :-)
    ~Lacey
    www.stampandcreate.com
    ABC Christmas Challenge DT
    PS I have a weekly candy on my store's blog if you would like to enter...
    www.stampandcreate.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! I hope to see you again, soon :)
Sylvia xx