You Have A Beautiful Soul

Hi everyone and happy Thursday :-)
It's raining cats and dogs over here (of course.. I have this week off.. the weeks before the weather was great and now that I'm at home... it rains *lol*).... so more time to be creative ;-)

I thought it would be fun to go a bit out of my comfort zone and try a color combo I normally don't like that much... one with yellow! I always struggle with using yellow on my cards. But I love this paper from MME so much, that I desperately wanted to use it *giggle*
 So here's my card - hope you like it!

Hallo zusammen und Euch allen einen wunderschönen Donnerstag :-)
Hier regnet's in Strömen (ist ja klar, ich hab' nämlich diese Woche Urlaub.. die Wochen zuvor hatten wir das schönste Wetter und nun wo ich zu Hause bin.. regnet es *lol*)... also hab' ich mehr Zeit um kreativ zu sein ;-)
Ich dachte es wäre mal nett sich ein wenig außerhalb der eigenen Komfortzone zu bewegen und eine Farbkombi zu benutzen, die ich normalerweise nicht wirklich mag... nämlich eine mit gelb! Ich hab' immer große Problem wenn ich gelb auf meinen Karten verarbeiten soll. Aber ich finde dieses Papier von MME einfach so wunderbar, das ich es unbedingt benutzen wollte *giggel*
Hier ist also meine Karte -  ich hoffe sie gefällt Euch!

card recipe:
challenges:


~°~ Thanks for visiting my blog ~°~
Sylvia

16 comments:

  1. Wow was für ein wunderschönes Kartenwerk meine liebe Sylvia.
    Das ist mal wieder ein Kärtchen ganz nach Sandy´s Gusto.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad you tried the yellow, Sylvia. It goes beautifully with the woodgrain. I just love this card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the yellow, your card is wonderful! LOVING the mix of papers and jewels, etc.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful card Sylvia.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, what a beautiful card!
    Hugs Jacqueline

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow this is just gorgeous and so so elegant!!!!! Wow I Love it!!!! Excellent work!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is gorgeous so elegant thanks for playing at Divas hugs Rebekah xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. WOW, WOW, WOW.....Sylvia, this is amazing!!!!!!!! Love this gorgeous creation!!!!
    Sorry I've been MIA lately, but we had company from Deutschland ..... war wahnsinnig beschaeftigt!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. So beautiful!!!!That little bow is perfection!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Sylvia, what a wonderful card. Love your colour/paper choices, gorgeous bow as well!

    Thanks for joining in with us at Divas by Design this week.

    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is so cute. I love the paper you've chosen and your design is great! Thanks for playing with us at 7 Kids Challenge Blog, hugs, Frances.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Just gorgeous, I love the papers!
    Thanks for joining us at Crafty Creations
    Hugs
    Kat xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Sylvia! I love the sentiment you chose for this card! Your card is gorgeous and elegant! Simply lovely!
    Thank you for joining us at Freshly Brewed Challenges for our, "Friendship" challenge!
    Warmest Hugs, Sheryl

    ReplyDelete
  14. Sylvia
    Very pretty. Wow love the flourishes. Thanks so much for joining us at 7 Kids Challenge Blog.
    Hugz
    Kim

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wow,Sylvia
    Beautiful card. Love the flourishes. Thanks so much for joining us at 7 Kids.
    Hugz
    Kim

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! I hope to see you again, soon :)
Sylvia xx