Monster Love Card



Hi everyone and happy Saturday :)

I am so happy you are visiting today and I want to share this cute "monster love" card with you, that I have made by following the sketch #58 over at CAS(E) this Sketch!.
It is also an entry for the Paper Smooches SPARKS challenge (anything goes) and for Addicted to CAS as well (since I used the co-ordinating die for the cute little monster :) ).

Like I already told you yesterday, I am going to try a little new "feature" on my blog: Writing out step-by-step instructions (see box "Instructions" below). And I really hope you find this helpful.
I would be pleased if you would be so kind and take the time to share your (honest and unbiased) thoughts about this, with me!!!
You can either leave a comment or just send me a message via the "contact form" (in my side bar on the left side)

Thank you so much for taking the time to stop by my crafty corner. I hope you enjoyed your stay here on the blog and you will come back, soon :)



ETA:
*** Thank You ***



    Instructions


    Supplies


    Challenges

14 comments:

  1. Awww, this is so cute! Awesome! Hugs! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable! Loving the colour combo too. Happy 2024! Hugs Bev x

    ReplyDelete
  3. So, so cute, bright and creative. TFS and adding your card to the new ATCAS #29 Code Word: Die Cuts Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the colours that you have used. So fresh and cool! Your little monster is so adorable!! Thanks so much for playing along at ATCAS xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely darling! I love the CAS style.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love that monster! I really like how you added the heart onto the end of the love sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Sylvia. LOVE this cute little monster! :) Perfect color combination and sweet doodled border. This card made me smile :) Thanks for joining us at ATCAS. Loll xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm in love! He is so adorable~ Thanks for joining in with ATCAS!

    ReplyDelete
  9. OMG, was für ein süßes Monster *smile* ...
    Sylvia, die Karte ist ein richtiger Hingucker!

    GLG Doris

    ReplyDelete
  10. That monster is so sweet, I love the soothing colors you used :) Thanks for sharing with us at ATCAS!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Cas perfection ! A gorgeous and humorous playful card and just perfect for our challenge at ATCAS> I'm all in favor of your instructions very easy to follow especially for people who have just started crafting.

    Marie

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! I hope to see you again, soon :)
Sylvia xx