Breathe, it will be ok: CAS-ual Fridays #125



Hi everyone, happy Friday and Happy New Year!!!

It's time for our next CAS-ual Fridays challenge and the challenge is:


Instead of a resolution, choose a word that describes what you hope for the new year. 

Well for me the saying on this card pretty much sums up, what I am hoping for this new year: I hope to be able to be a little bit more relaxed! To take a deep breath, take it easy, let some things go and .... hopefully everything will be ok :)

Therefore my word for 2014 is BREATHE and now tell us what is YOUR word for the new year? Can't wait to see what you will come up with!

For more inspiration from the talented Girl Fridays, please visit the CAS-ual Fridays blog!

Oh and from today, I will post detailed instructions on how I created the card 
(see "Instructions" box below). 
I would love to hear from you, what you think about it! 
Do you find the instructions feature helpful or do you rather skip reading this?
Your honest opinion is much appreciated!
Thanks for helping me keeping/getting this blog worth visiting and reading :)


ETA:
*** Thank You ***




    Instructions
  1. make card base (4 1/4" x 5 1/2") from white cardstock and round lower corners
  2. cut a strip of patterned paper, diagonal cut the end of it and adhere to card
  3. stamp "Breathe" with Memento Dandelion ink over the strip of paper
  4. stamp "it will be ok" with Memento Pear Tart ink onto a strip of white cardstock
  5. cut end of the stamped strip diagonal (opposite direction than patterned paper) and mount onto card using foam tape
  6. embellish with sequins and rhinestones


    Supplies


    Challenges

7 comments:

  1. :D sehr schöne Karte :D

    Gruß scrapkat

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the lines on this, Sylvia! Very nice card and a great word!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such an awesome card, love it Sylvia!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card Sylvia, loving those gems and beautiful colors!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your card is lovely. Breathe is a good word for the year...I always need to remember to do that :) Cx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! I hope to see you again, soon :)
Sylvia xx