Merry & Bright - AIR project



Hi everyone and happy Monday :)

I hope you all had a wonderful weekend! 

Today I am sharing a card with you, that is a little bit unusual for me, because I have colored (*gasp*) two super cute stamped bunnies ;-)

You will find the complete card, together with detailed step-by-step instructions (with pictures) and the supply list on the Imagine Crafts Blog

I hope you will stop by their blog and maybe leave me a comment over there. 
That would be super awesome :)

Thanks so much for stopping by today and I hope to see you here on my blog again, soon :)

Sylvia xx


1 comment:

  1. Big congrats on being selected to the team again Sylvia, - hope you are keeping well!!!! xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! I hope to see you again, soon :)
Sylvia xx