The Pink Elephant & Sketch


Wohoo.. just received the 'Spring Kit' from Whiff of Joy today - and well... it was really worth waiting for it.. the images are gorgeous - I love them ALL *lol* And as I used lots of glitter over the image (unfortunately you cannot really see all the lovely subtle sparkle from my new Sakura Stardust pens *wink@Pops* :-( But I hope it counts as an entry for this weeks 'Pink Elephant' challenge ( I swear there is glitter *lol*)
*****
Juhuuu.. gerade heute kam mein 'Frühlings Kit' von Whiff of Joy - und was soll ich sagen... das Warten hat sich wirklich gelohnt.. die Motiv sind unglaublich schön - ich liebe sie wirklich ALLE *lol* Und da ich eine Menge Glitzer überall auf dem Motiv aufgetragen habe (blöderweise kan man den schönen und nur sehr leichten Scimmer von meinen neuen Sakura Stardust pens *zwinker zu Pops* nicht erkennen :-( Aber ich hoffe es zählt trotzdem als Beitrag für den dieswöchigen Challenge bei 'Pink Elephant' (Ich schwöre auch das da Glitzer ist *lol*)

*****

ok... I tried to take a close up picture where you can see some of the glitter.. hope you CAN see it ;-)
****
ok..ich habe versucht noch ein Nahaufnahme zu machen wo man ein bisschen was vom Glitzer erkennen kann... ich hoffe doch Ihr KÖNNT es auch sehen ;-)


and for the sketch lovers amongst you ;-) here's the sketch

stamps:

Whiff of Joy
colored with
Tombow markers, Sakura Stardust gel pen in light pink and clear,
Inkssential gel pen in white
Versamagic ink in 'Pixie Dust', Adirondack ink in 'Butterscotch'
Distress ink in 'Vintage Photo'

design paper:
Basic Grey (Mellow pad)

others:
flower from Prima Marketing
flower brad from Imagenescene
ribbon from stash
cardstock: Bazzill


~°~ Thanks for visiting my blog ~°~

17 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous card, Silvia!! I can see the glitter on your closeup and we trust ya!! lol I entered your link in the mrlinky box in the challenge post so the rest of the dt would be able to see this beautiful card too!
    Thanks for joining us at TPE. We truly appreciate it!
    Robin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Sylvia
    what an absolutley stunning card, it is soooo gorgeous hun luv the colours n the glitter is lovley, sue.x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, so lovely and sweet coloring and card! I give my spring kit today too, but I don´t have time made card with them yet!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a gorgeous card!♥♥♥
    I can see the glitter! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Sylvia, not 'spoken' for a while! love the blog makeover, looks good :)
    It is so hard to show sparkle on a card....the image is beautiful and coloured to perfection and the close up shows the bling!!
    Thanks for joining us at TPE this week :)

    Hugs
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful Coloring!! Sweet card!!

    Thanks and Blessings from us at TPE!!

    HUGS, Ella

    ReplyDelete
  7. Isn't it frustrating to try to get glitter to...well, glitter? :) I had the same issue! Your upclose shot really showed it off well. Your card is adorable. I love the image & the patterned paper.

    ReplyDelete
  8. oooooooooooooooooooooooooh no I haven't got my kit yet. Received an email to say it had been despatched this morning. I just knew I would see some of the images before they arrived. Not to worry it's a stunning image - I can 't wait for my parcel now.

    I love your card - glitter is hard to show up well in photos but I'm sure everyone will appreciate the beauty here.
    Thanks for sharing and joining in the Pink Elephant Challenge this week.

    Ann xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Sylvia
    Just wanted to get back to you regarding Eye Candy at The Sugar Bowl.
    My sister has been very ill, and so I haven't had as much time to put into The Sugra Bowl over the past couple of weeks! But I am back now!
    There will be Eye Candy again, but the old system has been too time consuming, so I am looking at some other options!
    I'll keep you posted!
    Luv'n'Hugs
    Gayle x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hello Sylvia

    Thank you so much for leaving such a lovely comment on my blog.

    Wow, your card is stunning, luv the image. Definately well worth waiting for.

    luv
    irene
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Die sehe ich ja jetzt erst.
    Gott ist die süüüüüüüüß. So eine entzückende Karte. Einfach nur zum schwärmen.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Very pretty, love the dp, awesome image, and great coloring...

    ReplyDelete
  13. Die Karte ist mal wieder ein Kunstwerk von dir .. wunderschön

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow dear Sylvia, the card you created is stunning! Can't wait to have a play with the stamp kit after seeing this card! Really beautiful!

    Hugs, Naoual

    ReplyDelete
  15. Ach was ist die süß! Noch so ein Traum von Karte! Ganz toll wie du das süße Motiv coloriert hast!
    LG
    Moni

    ReplyDelete
  16. Very Cute Card! I love daisies and this stamp is really cool! I like the way you colored it as well!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Also beautiful! you have lovely colour combos!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! I hope to see you again, soon :)
Sylvia xx