you make me feel right at home

Hi everyone and happy Sunday :-)

I'm back at home *yay* I hope you enjoyed your weekend as much as I did!
We had a blast during our SAR dog training camp (even though it was raining cats and dogs today *lol*.. but was lots of fun and great excercises although!)

But I'm also glad to be home again (and to be able to sleep in my own bed instead of a sleeping bag in a little tent together with my DH and our two dogs *lol*) 

And I just had to create this quick card:

ETA August 18th: Thank you, Hero Arts for featuring my card on their blog HERE


card receipe:
  • stamp - 'Whimsical House' clear stamp set from Hero Arts
  • coloring medium - red Tombows Dual Brush pen
  • patterned papers - October Afternoon
  • other supplies - aqua baker's twine by Divine Twine, white gel pen by Sakura, kraft cardstock by Bazzill, clear rhinestones by Prima Marketing
challenges:


 ~°~ Thanks for visiting my blog ~°~
Sylvia

18 comments:

  1. What a lovely card you've made, and welcome home.
    Hugs Laila

    check out my candy on http://blog.lolapigen.dk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. glad you had a good time!! fab card xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so adorable, I love the combo of craft and twine! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. That card is so pretty!! I would love to live in a house like that!! TFS!!
    Take Care!!
    Jennie @ http://earthyscrap.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Schön, schön, schön ist die Karte!!

    GLG Doris

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card Sylvia, I love the red house.
    Hugs Jacqueline

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi sweetie this is really gorgeous, hugs pops x x x x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Brilliant card. I like everything about it. My favourite is a craft cardboard! Many thanks for joining Frosted Designs Challenge. Best of Luck!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Totally sweet! Love the red.

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a sweet and energetic card! Welcome back, Sylvia.

    xxx Monica

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a great card!! Love the red! Thanks for joining us this week at Frosted Designs!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Your card is absolutely gorgeous! I love the red and the baker's twine. Thanks for joining our quote challenge this week at Frosted Designs.
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a gorgeous card. Thanks for joining us at Aud Sentiments.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh, deine Karte gefällt mir super dupr megagut...

    Ganz lieben Gruß
    Anja

    ReplyDelete
  17. Eine super tolle Karte, Sylvia!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Wow, just gorgeous Sylvia! Love the use of kraft and that twine!

    Thx for linking it up to the Cupcake Craftroom polka dot challenge! Hope to see you again for next month!

    Mary J x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! I hope to see you again, soon :)
Sylvia xx