{DT} - Sweet Selena

Hi my sweet blogging friends and happy Friday :-)

Oh my gosh .. I feel so bad, because I totally forgot to post my card for this weeks 'Crafts and Me Challenge' where Teresa wants to see flower(s) somewhere on your card.

You may not see it very well, but there IS a flower on my card... a teeny tiny little red 'gem' flower in 'Sweet Selena's hair ;-)

For the background of the focal point (which is Hannah Lynn's 'Sweet Selena') I used some 'Black Magic' Core'dinations Cardstock, ran it through my Big Shot using a Cuttlebug embossing folder and then sanded the embossed lines to bring out the pastel pink. I think you cannot see it properly in the picture but it's really a neat effect IRL :)

For a finishing touch I added some crinkled Caviar seam binding , added a red button and adhered the button and a metal strawberry charm to the ribbon using some pink button twine.


card receipe:

challenges:


  ~°~ Thanks for visiting my blog ~°~
Sylvia

10 comments:

  1. Very nice card! Sweet and sexy! Yum! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is so pretty!! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely Card. Beautiful image
    Where does time go and why does our minds go with it. Enjoy the weekend

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card. She's gorgeous and sexy. woooooo!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. super cute~I see the flower:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dein Kaertchen ist klasse, Sylvia....ein wunderschoenes motiv!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sylvia, thank you for the sweet message you left on my blog! I love the way your blog looks...I am praying that I can grab the time and practice to get good enough to be on a design team. I would also love to know how to design stamps. Those are some of my dreams (my best dreams are of becoming friends with all my fellow stampers and actually meeting together to share laughter and fun!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, what a beautiful card Sylvia. Great job!
    Hugs Jacqueline

    ReplyDelete
  9. amazing, thanks for joining us at Clear IT Out

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! I hope to see you again, soon :)
Sylvia xx