{DT} - Home Decor

Hi my sweet blogging friends and happy Thursday :-)

I hope you are doing well while we here in the very South West of Germany  are 'melting away' with degrees around 100°F (around 36/37°C). It's nearly impossible to sit down and create something and I hope the heat will be over soon.

Today I want to share this little home decor project I did for the Whimsy Stamps Inspirations Magazine in August. You can find it here and the magazine has over 100 pages full packed with lots of inspirational cards, other projects and tutorials  -  and it's free!

For my 'bunch of flowers' I used various flowers from the 'Garden Flowers Set' and paper pieced them with patterned papers from the 'A Is For Apple' collab kit by The Digichick Designers.

Thanks for stopping by and I am wishing you all a wonderful day!

card receipe:
challenges:


 ~°~ Thanks for visiting my blog ~°~
Sylvia

6 comments:

  1. Danke liebe Sylvia für Deine lieben Worte. Das freut mich riesig.

    Deine Deko Blümschen sind zauberhaft. Gefallen mir sehr sehr gut.

    ReplyDelete
  2. adorable flowers~what a super cute idea~lovely for a table decoration!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sylvia what a wonderfully creative idea! Your paper piecing is wonderful and I love all of the great dp's that you used on your flowers. Thanks for joining us at Digistamps4Joy Spring (and make a flower) Challenge ~ Charlene DS4J DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow just brilliant! Thanks for joining Creative Card crew x

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a clever idea! Thanks for joining us at Digistamps 4 Joy's Spring Challenge.
    luv n huggz
    jen
    DS4J CHALLENGE CO-ORDINATOR AND DT LEAD DESIGNER

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! I hope to see you again, soon :)
Sylvia xx