Flowers in Blue

Hi my sweet blogging friends and happy Thursday :-)

Today I want to show you a card that I made for a 'monochromatic' challenge.
Boy.. this was literally a huge challenge for me ... I am usually so NOT a monochromatic crafter *g*
But that's what challenges are good for: they give us a reason to do something you otherwise would never do ;-)


card receipe:
  • stamps - Inkadinkado 'Flourishes' clear stamp set
  • inks - ColorBox blue pigment inks from ColorQueue
  • patterned papers - October Afternoon '5 & Dime'
  • cardstock - Bazzill
  • other supplies - Sew Sweet 'Aquarelle' crinkled seamless binding, Nestabilities classic and scalloped circles large, Kaisercraft blue rhinestone, Stickles, charm from stash, foam pads from stash, Glue Dots
challenges:
 ~°~ Thanks for visiting my blog ~°~
Sylvia

14 comments:

  1. Beautiful card...and colour. I am like you and never think to make a monochromatic card but when I do I love the challenge...and usually the result. xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card. I think sometimes monochromatic can be very elegant!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the mono-chrome color! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Everything coordinates perfectly! Love the colour, layout and embellishments...that bow is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sylvia - the monochromatic look is fab and I love the colours that you have used - a really great card. I look forward to seeing your next creation. Hazel x

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so sweet. I love the ribbon and bow, and the pattern combined with the rest, so smooth. :)

    Hugs, Anne.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous card, thank you for joining us at RRC this time, hope you will join us again xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous! Love those colours!

    Thank you for joining the Sparkle Creations challenge this week!

    Mary J x

    ReplyDelete
  9. fab card the colours are gorgeous I love blues, it is very classy
    Thanks for joining us @ The Paper Shelter and good luck with the prize draw xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wonderful card! You did really well to give the monochromatic style a try, love it!
    Thanks so much for joining us at Creative stamp Friends, hope to see you next time!
    Michi

    ReplyDelete
  11. What an elegant card. I love it! Thanks for joinig us at this week's challenge at MMCS challenges blog. :) Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful card. I love your work.
    Thanks for joining us at the creative stamp friends.
    xx Sandra

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Slyvia,
    What a Beautiful, Elegant card!!! Love the image, the dp, the monochromatic scheme is beautiful. Love the layout and the embellishments. Thanks for joining us at Rubys Rainbow and Good Luck. Hope to see you joining us again.
    Hugs Jacqui xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! I hope to see you again, soon :)
Sylvia xx