{DT} - Time To Celebrate

Hi everyone and happy Sunday :-)

Today I want to share this simple celebration card I created using a digi kit called 'Wellington' from The Digichick Store. I immediately fell in love with the cheery colors in this kit and that cute banner just cried to me: 'pick me' *lol*

The card is for our current Card Caravan challenge over at The Hybridchick, where we want to see you add a little bit (or a lot *g*) of sparkle/bling to your creations ... ha.. isn't that super easy? ;-))


card recipe:
  • stamp - Whimsy Stamps: 'Birthday Letter Seals' stamp set by Raindrop Echo Designs
  • pp and elements - 'Wellington Designer Kit' by Karen Lewis Designs
  • other supplies - Clairefontaine white cardstock, Kaisercraft clear rhinestone, foam tape from stash

challenges:

~°~ Thanks for visiting my blog ~°~
Sylvia

20 comments:

  1. So cute card, the colors just make me happy. :)Great shapes and I love the polka dots!

    Hugs, Anne.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wieder so ein tolles Kärtchen mit Banner.
    Wunderwunderschön meine liebe Sylvia.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Die Karte ist so schön!
    LG Yvonne

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the fun banner and colors. Thank you for playing along with Birthday Sundaes!

    ReplyDelete
  5. so cute, fun and colorful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this card! It's such a great interpretation of our challenge theme - very clever. Thank you for playing at Sweet Stampin' this week. Tracey x

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a gorgeous card Sylvia.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a fun card! Love banners!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Really cute card. Love how you made it. So creative

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love banners! Especially these polka-dotty banners:) This card is super cute! Thank you for playing along with us at Birthday Sundaes!
    Maribel

    ReplyDelete
  11. ist die schön bunt und fröhlich!
    LG Kerstin

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love what you did with the banner! Such a beautiful, simple and elegant card.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Definitely a happy card! I love the banners!

    ReplyDelete
  14. stunning card
    thanks for playing with us at fussy and fancy this week
    hugs
    céline dt member

    ReplyDelete
  15. Soooo gorgeous as always, Sylvia. Gosh, I just might have to CASE this. You really know how to rock CAS. Such an inspiration!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love the design of this! The colors and layout make it have lots of movement. And that touch of bling is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  17. fab card love those little dotty flags thanks so much for joining us at dream valley this week
    hugs sara x

    ReplyDelete
  18. Oh I LOVE this! Gorgeous colours and great design! Thanks for playing along with us at Dream Valley Challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  19. What a great card. Thank you for joining us at Sweet Stampin' this week.

    Hugs, Janneke

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! I hope to see you again, soon :)
Sylvia xx