I {heart} You

Hi everyone and happy Saturday :-)

Today I have another Valentine's card that I want to share with you. 
I created the card using one of my new favorite paper collections: 'Love Me' from My Mind's Eye.
I just love the colors and patterns in this collection and can't stop myself using them - hope you are not bored to death to see the third project in a row using these papers *lol* 

The banner was cut out from a patterned paper and then I punched out some of the little hearts on the flags with a small heart punch and put the banner on dimensional foam tape.
The heart has two layers: basic was punched out from light blue cardstock (distressed with walnut stain Distress inks) and then put a cardstock sticker element on top of it
The alpha stickers are super glittery.. I just love glitter *lol* 
And recently I found myself sewing on cards all the time ;-) Just love the look of it .. hope you do, too :-)




card recipe:
  • patterned papers - My Mind's Eye 'Love Me' Collection
  • cardstock stickers - My Mind's Eye 'Love Me' Collection
  • tools - sewing machine
  • other supplies - Dani Peuss dark grey cardstock, American Crafts white glitter alpha stickers, Rayher small heart punch, EK Success larger heart punch, LilyBee Design index journaling card, foam tape from stash, Mini Glue Dots

challenges:



~°~ Thanks for visiting my blog ~°~
Sylvia

28 comments:

  1. Oh sweetie this is adorable....love the sweet banner and the stitching...fabulous! ;) Hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Die Karte sieht wunderschön aus!
    LG Yvonne

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm in love with this collection too, Sylvia! You did a fantastic job using it. I love the sewing (something else I'm addicted to, LOL) and banner!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Du auch schon mit Valentine.
    Die sieht großartig aus.
    Dein kleines Banner sit ein Traum.

    Schönes WE meine liebe Sylvia.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card and lovely collection.

    ReplyDelete
  6. love this ~ so inspiring!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW, this is one fabulous card!!! I simply love everything about it!! Thanks for joining us at our Clearly Inspired Valentines challenge.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute cute cute! Now I totally need this My Minds Eye collection!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. SOOO cute! Looove the flags, colors and letters, and the heart-holes are perfect. The sewing looks great, and the teal (or is it grey?) color of the cardboard fits perfectly.

    Great work, Sylvia. :)
    Hugs, Anne.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fab card! I love the banner with the hearts punched in the certain of some. Very visually interesting!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is such a greatly designed card and I love the pennant and the glittery letters. Awesome creation!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh I love the banner it is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful card! Love MME, and I wish my sewing machine would sew such a perfect stitch on paper! Great job! Love Penny
    http://scrap-aholic.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  14. Very cute card! Thanks for sharing. I have that paper and now I'm inspired to use it!

    ReplyDelete
  15. The pinks and reds on this lovely card definitely count as hot Sylvia! Thank you for sharing it with us at Crafty Ann's
    Ann x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Fantastic, Sylvia! I love it! Thanks for playing in CIC43 :D

    ReplyDelete
  17. So beautiful card.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. What a beautiful creation red and white such a super combination ! Thank You for the sweet comment on my blog
    Cheers from Bangalore, India
    Sonia
    cardsandschoolprojects.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. Gorgeous card, love the colours and the fresh look. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Ann's
    Claire xx

    ReplyDelete
  20. This is beautiful, I love the banner and the colours. The one who recieves this is a lucky one.:))
    Thanks for joining DC.

    Hugs, Rosalien

    ReplyDelete
  21. This is a fabulous card! I love it! Thanks for joining in the Stampendous! Challenge this month!

    ReplyDelete
  22. that banner is too cute! Fabulous job!!!

    ReplyDelete
  23. I adore cards with bunting or banners on them!! It is a really nice design!
    Feel free to submit this to my link party, would love to share it with more people!
    http://toastiestudio.blogspot.com/2012/01/made-monday.html

    ReplyDelete
  24. I love your card, especially the banner. And I'm so impressed with your sewing. I've been practicing sewing on cards and it's a lot harder than it looks to get a clean look! You have really put together a beautiful card here.

    ReplyDelete
  25. Oh I love the "memo" paper. such a sweet card!

    Thanks for creating a "Valentine's" project with us at Clearly iStamp blog. Hope to see you Jan 20th when the new challenge is posted.

    ReplyDelete
  26. Your card is brilliant x
    Thanks for joining us this week @ Delightful Challenges & Good Luck x

    hugs sally x
    sallysbitz.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  27. Thanks for playing in our challenge, Sylvia! Love your blingy alphabet letters. Those would be easy to make in any color using a glue pen and Stampendous glitter! great job!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! I hope to see you again, soon :)
Sylvia xx