When You Miss the One You Love.... CAS-ual Fridays Sneak Peek Day 2



Hi everyone and happy Tuesday :)

Welcome back to the second sneak peek day of CAS-ual Fridays Stamps!

Today the Girl Fridays are featuring the beautiful stamp set "Sands of Time"

You can find the step-by-step instructions for this card below this post in the "Instructions" box!

I sprayed the white cardstock panel, layered underneath the focal point panel, with some "Sheer Shimmer Spritz Silver", but unfortunately I wasn't able to catch the beautiful shimmer in my picture.

I tried to do a close up to showcase it better, but I think I failed miserably, again :-/ So I hope, you just believe me when I say that it looks super pretty in real life :)


Please don't forget to stop by the CAS-ual Fridays Stamps blog to see more amazing inspiration from the Girl Fridays! And you will also find a picture of this new stamp set over there :)



    Instructions
  1. create a card base from 4 1/4" x 11" white cardstock and round lower corners
  2. wrap a length of chevron ribbon around the card front and affix on the back side
  3. die cut two rectangles with Spellbinders classic rectangle set from white cardstock (one will be approx. 3" x 3 3/4" and the other one will be approx. 2 3/8" x 3")
  4. spray the larger one of the die cut rectangles with "Sheer Shimmer Spritz Silver" and let dry
  5. stamp sentiment from "Sands of Time" set with Versamagic "Midnight Black" on smaller rectangle
  6. stamp row of hearts from "Sands of Time" set with Memento "Rose Bud" above and below sentiment
  7. mount all layers to card front using dimensional foam adhesive
  8. embellish with rose sparkle goosebumps and clear rhinestones



        Supplies




    5 comments:

    1. Such a beautiful card. And I 100%agree with the sentiment.

      ReplyDelete
    2. Such a lovely and beautiful card!!

      ReplyDelete
    3. Very pretty and I like
      how you popped it
      up.
      Carla from Utah

      ReplyDelete
    4. Really nice sentiment, and I love the dimensional layers!

      ReplyDelete
    5. Very nice CAS card. Simple and heartfelt.
      <3 J

      jwoolbright at gmail dot com

      ReplyDelete

    Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! I hope to see you again, soon :)
    Sylvia xx