{DT} - Fairy At Sunset

Hi my sweet blogging friends and happy Wednesday :-)


Oh my goodness.. it's sooooo hot over here.. around 35°C (95°F) during the last days (with high humidity) ...*phew*... feels like we are melting away, soon!!!


But anyway.. 'the show must go on' *lol* and here's a card with one of the wonderful and unique stamp images from Jasmine Becket-Griffith available at Crafts and Me! The image I used here on this card is 'Fairy at Sunset' and I think she's super adorable! Love here whirlwind of hair and her dress made from leaves :-)


 

 I put some Stardust Stickles on her wings and took the picture while the glitter glue was still wet.. so the sparkle is more subtle now IRL than it looks here on the photo. Maybe I'll get a chance to take another picture of it... (but can't promise, because my eldest sons are in Rome and they have taken my little digi cam with them. So I only have my Canon 1000D here to take photos and I guess I have to charge the battery first *lol*)


The sentiment is from a last years store stamp set released by Whiff of Joy while I was a guest DT member for them :-)


Now I hope for a little cooling-down today (it looks like a thunderstorm is coming toda) and hope to see you again soon!


Thanks so much for stopping by and taking a peek at my work :-)
And if you would be so generous to leave a comment I would be really happy, because your comments are always very much appreciated! :-)))


card receipe:
  • stamps - 'Fairy at Sunset' by Jasmine Becket-Griffith, sentiment from last years store kit by Whiff of Joy
  • coloring medium - Tombow Dual Brush pens, Mondeluz watercolor pencils, Ranger Stardust Stickles
  • patterned papers - 'In The Garden' by Mari Koegelenberg
  • tools - BigShot
  • other supplies - brown cardstock from stash, Nestabilities classic circle dies, paper flower from Wild Orchid Crafts, pearl pin from Jenni Bowlin, lace + ribbon + foam pads from stash, Tim Holtz distressing tool , Distress inks
challenges:
~°~ Thanks for visiting my blog ~°~
Sylvia

27 comments:

  1. Mensch Syliva, ne super tolle Karte hast du wieder einmal gewerkelt... die gefällt mir gut.

    Bussi und noch einen schönen Mittwoch
    Ganz lieben Gruß
    Anja

    ReplyDelete
  2. Georgous card Sylvia lovely colouring in beautiful colours.
    Teresa x

    ReplyDelete
  3. So beautiful card Sylvia,I love the image and the colours.
    So gorgeous papers.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card, Sylvia! Saw you on The Outlawz!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow beautiful coloring! She is so adorable, love those big green eyes.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Uhhhhhh.....Sylvia...this is pure magic! What a stunning image, colored magnificently!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Absolutely stunning work Sylvia!! Saw your card on The Outlawz, and also noticed that you have entered this card into Dream Valley Challenges ribbon challenge - thanks for playing with us at DVC!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love card, wonderful coloring! Thanks for joining us at the Bloggers Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Sylvia,
    Oh this is just absolutely Beautiful!!! Love the image you've used, the dp, the colour scheme is just gorgeous. Love the layout and the embellishments . Coloured perfectly. Thanks for joining us at The Poodles Parlour and Good Luck. Hope to see you joining us again.
    Hugs Jacqui xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh sweetie, this is amazing!! Everytime I see one of your gorgeous C&M images I ended up on a shopping spree! I was so happy to see this card highlighted the page with the stamp!! It really is stunning and I love everything about it.
    Hugs~
    Dana

    ReplyDelete
  11. what an adorable image. Thank you so much for playing along at SFTW and good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow superb card. Love the colouring and the way you've decorated this card. Thanks for playing at Totaly Gorjuss this week:) Bettina

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Sylvia this is absolutely beautiful the colours, papers, flower and image look stunning thank you for joining our challenge at Digital Tuesday this week.
    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  14. These are such beautiful colors. Warm, inviting and just gorgeous together. The image is wonderful too!

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a fabulous image, and perfectly coloured. Cool card,

    Liz x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Lovely rich colours and a fabulous image, coloured perfectly too Sylvia. A beautiful card
    Thanks for playing along with the Poodle Parlour
    Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  17. OMGosh Sylvia! That image is to die for! I love what you've done with her. The backing paper and lace is perfect and your coloring is exquisite.

    I found you through The Outlawz Follow Me forum and I am now following you. I hope you will visit me at my blog, Tickell Expressions.

    Blessings,
    Teresa

    ReplyDelete
  18. Such a lovely card. Thanks for joining us at hookedoncraft challenges this week and hope you join us again.

    ReplyDelete
  19. really gorgeous love that fairy i think i may need her !!! thanks so much for joining us at truly scrumptious this week
    hugs sara x

    ReplyDelete
  20. Lovely card, cute image and beautifully coloured. Thanks for joining us this month at Crafty Calendar Challenges.
    Kim xXx

    ReplyDelete
  21. Beautiful card. Your fairy image is lovely and wonderfully colored. Thanks for joining the BC Things With Wings challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  22. She is just perfectly coloured thanks so much for playing at SFTW & poodles this time hugs Rebekah xx

    ReplyDelete
  23. Thanks for joining in at Simply Create - hope to see you again next time!

    ReplyDelete
  24. I don't know about magic moments this is sure a magic card :D
    Your colouring is amazing and I do love that stamp I must get her on a card I have her all coloured up.

    Hugs

    Amy xx

    ReplyDelete
  25. What a gorgeous card Sylvia!! You colored the fairy to perfection!! She looks kind of sad though...Hope you are having a great summer!!
    hugs,
    Chris

    ReplyDelete
  26. The effect of this card is stunning - adore it! Thanks for sharing your favourite things with us over at SFTW and good luck! Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  27. Such a gorgeous card. Love the image and the colours. Thanks for joining in with our 'Things with Wings' challenge at Truly Scrumptious. Hugs Michele x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! I hope to see you again, soon :)
Sylvia xx